for Northern Wind

9/27 c22 KEZZ 1
Wonderful chapter Thankyou
9/27 c22 8Jebest4781
Looks quite well with how it's progressing.
9/27 c21 Hellboybu
with loki the story goes downhill
9/24 c21 1Shay Shadowhunter
more please!
9/21 c21 sneakyshiva
Looking forward to reading more. Last I read this story there was only 11 chapters so I have been caught up in the story for the past few days and it has been a pleasure. Looking forward to the next chapter.
I hope you are well. Thank you for a good story.
9/17 c3 1RyderPhenex
The most crippling aspect of this story is the bashing. These characters are acting so out of character that it’s really jarring.
It’s always annoying to see a good story get ruined by bashing.
9/16 c21 Joe02
Great story, and looking forward to a new chapter.
9/15 c1 KazuTFahrenhir
I enjoyed the story at first until Loki came. This isn't even a crossover of harry potter there's barely anything about harry potter this is more like a crossover between norse mythology and game of thrones.
9/14 c21 aesir21
Hmm more mystery in the regards of behavior of the past protagonists can be explained by red wisps. Does it mean that Jeoffrey has one as well or in his case he is just psychopath?
9/14 c20 aesir21
Happy and not reunions for sure in the North. I am appalled that Yara does not even blink with rapes of women and murder of innocents which makes me think that all of iron born are not redeemable and need to be wiped out. Poor people.
9/14 c19 aesir21
Dany has great luck lately which is great for her. I am surprised to hear about bastard snow behind the wall. Perhaps they can take her back with them if they survive
9/14 c18 aesir21
Quentin might find his death soon if he is not careful.
9/14 c17 aesir21
Well Jeoffrry is more focused then erratic which is good. I am sure Doran and Co will be very happy. I hope Dany actually has a child with Drogo this time.
9/14 c16 aesir21
Well it was not as bad as it could have been and Baelish will pay. I am glad Rhaneys escaped the massacre.
9/13 c15 aesir21
I am glad Araya left successfully. Great job on Dany with her archer warriors. Hilarious prank as well.
Hopefully Vasyris will be killed soon.
2,028 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »