for Scary Sister

8/30 c8 Samantha613
Very interesting story
7/14 c8 8Mizzztery
Omggg Dib! Whyyy did you choose to snip by her ear of all places! And I love the way you write Zim! I was so happy to see his return and hopefully he finds the guy soon. Im curious over what he was looking at obsessively before Dib asked for his help...
7/14 c8 138Invader Johnny
Well the haircut was such a tense moment indeed and Dib didn't exactly handled the situation in the best way and Gaz is understandably mad... Oh boy.

I sure hope Zim doesn't lose the hair this time and finds the solution in a week as he believes.

7/14 c8 47Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Well, that went poorly. Hope Zim can find a lead with that hair, so that Dib and Gaz didn't have such a tense moment for nothing.

4/20 c7 8Mizzztery
Another great chapter I get Gaz's frustration with Dib. You can stalk an alien for years but you can't find out you bit your sister when her life is on the line? Step it up Dib-Stink! Also felt her shock in seeing her mom's look a like, felt bad for her but at least she has more help than John did.
4/20 c7 47Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Well, glad that Gaz found a friend to help her cope with what's happening. Though I'm confused about this other woman being a lookalike of Gaz's mother - is that a weird coincidence, or will it be plot important?

4/20 c7 138Invader Johnny
I can say this, the Yoga might not worked for Gaz but at the very least she didn't go home empty handed as Jess gave her the spirit to go on and to search what may save her.

4/12 c6 8Mizzztery
This was beautiful... I loved the whole dark haunting dream Gaz had, it's really going to make her get her act together knowing everything's at steak... Get it lol. John and his lady are cool I actually ended up liking them a lot. Good job as always, I cant wait to see what happens next :)
4/12 c6 138Invader Johnny
So Torque is now haunting Gaz and the dream may either be a premonition or just the worse case scenario if she can't cobtrol her feral side... Oh boy but at least she has John as a sort of mentor during this situation.

4/12 c6 47Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Well, that dream sequence was quite disturbing, but I can't tell if Torque was really haunting her or if it's just her subconscious. In any case, glad that John is able to guide her through what's happening to her.

4/6 c5 138Invader Johnny
Well Zim pretty much confirmed what we already knew and now thanks to John Gaz knows what to look out for, guess time before th full moon will no doubt be a challenge for Gaz before all hell breaks loose.

4/6 c5 8Mizzztery
I spit out my drink when Gaz dropped Dib roughly at Zim's lab and was satisfied when there wasn't any blood ! Lmao! Another amazing chapter! I'm liking this John guy, he didn't have to help her out like that but at the same time it is kinda suspicious.

Also *cough* *cough* hints of zagr in this chapter? That makes my heart melt
4/6 c5 47Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Seeing Dib's reactions to everything is pretty good, especially as Gaz becomes more egomaniacal from it. Looking forward to what happens at her first full moon.

3/25 c4 8Mizzztery
Thank you for another amazing chapter! My man Zim is still his crazy self and the voice of reason at the same time! Love it! Love that you made him taller than both the membrane's awesome touch lol. Also love Gir screaming at the end lol! Dib giving up the paranormal was a punch in the gut but looks like he's going to have to jump back into it for his sister's sake!
3/25 c4 47Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Well, Gaz clearly missed out on a lot. And it's shocking to see Zim actually give helpful advice.

Can't wait to see what they do once Dib wakes up.

25 Page 1 2 Next »