for Two Heartbeats out of Step

12/15/2021 c6 Noveisadoge
I reread that quartet all the time! She's my fave, and a constant in my life. I sometimes skip Wolf Speaker just to get to Realms of the Gods quicker
11/4/2021 c6 Mee
Thanks for the update :)
11/4/2021 c6 Mee
First, I loved this whole story, thank you so much for it and keeping them so well in character! It's really good. But also, I've read and re-read all Daine/Numair scenes enough to know those words... I understand haha, it is such a well-written kiss scene, but maybe give Ms. Pierce her dues?
10/17/2021 c4 snoo24
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PERFECT RENxKYOKO FIRST KISS I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT AHHHHHHHHHHH
10/7/2021 c5 Laurachan03
Somehow… Yashiro singing the female vocals makes all the senseeee!D
5/12/2021 c6 H-Nala
So dinner?
5/12/2021 c6 Erlynn Dela Cruz
omg i loved it. please write us some more. i would love to see Kyoko ease Ren's heart. He is in such pain hiding things from her and feeling like he doesn't deserve happiness. i love Yashiro and Kanae :) Thank you for the wonderful story. please keep going :D i'll follow to see what you give :)
4/16/2021 c5 guessitguest
I AM A BIGG YAHSIKANAE fan too! There isn’t enough stories ant them tbh. So Writer-san if u ever write up a one shot or a stories abt them, well u definitely will have one reader who’s gonna read it a 100 times at least
4/4/2021 c6 Lorigami8
What a great ending! Ren was smoldering but still vulnerable himself which I really liked :).
4/2/2021 c5 Akatamaryna1
I love Yashiro x Kanae! I really want to read more!
3/30/2021 c6 RukiYuki
Aww good night dear kuon sweet dreams
3/30/2021 c6 Goodtome
Loved hoping for a sequel
3/30/2021 c5 RukiYuki
Oh aww kanae san you just had the most handsome manager having his eyes on you aye
3/29/2021 c6 104claraowl
Ah, Kuon. You should know that anyone Kyoko befriends becomes a protective figure XD You're gonna have to deal with Maria-chan AND your own parents! XD
That was so, so sweet :D
3/29/2021 c6 16piggycat350
/highpitchedsqueals

Yayyy for more chapters! Love love love your little series. I said it before and I’ll say it again. It’s amazing and everyone’s really in character. I can practically see this happening in the story itself. Loved the funny bits and and all the sweet aww-worthy RenxKyoko moments. I hope you do more but no pressure! I’ll read them as you post them ;) Thanks again for writing extra!
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »