FanFiction.Net
for An Ocean of Lives

7/11 c48 1Guardian of the Inheritance
Finally, they meet again! Good job keep it up!
7/11 c48 6my 2 guys
that was great keep the chapters coming
7/10 c48 Golden Wind God
nice
7/10 c48 Spellbat
While I was reading this, I thought Boa liked Naruto, not Luffy by what she said in Marineford. Great chapter though.
7/9 c48 2Home of the Brave
Naruto knows everybody doesn't? I don't think I asked, but why did you Naruto's hand?
7/9 c48 6The Faceless Wordsmith
After the whole load of last chapters, it's almost weird to see them having a calm and peaceful time.
7/9 c48 Guest02957
Awesome chapter! I love how you had Naruto went to the bar that Nami and Usopp reunite at. I also love how you had Naruto knows Nico Robin. Will Naruto be able to use Wood Style if he gets a prosthetic arm made of Hashirama Senju's DNA? Will Naruto get Whitebeard's Devil Fruit power in the future? These are just suggestions since this is your story and you can write it however you want.

Anyway, awesome chapter and keep up the great work!
7/9 c48 Guest
When are we gonna find out WHY Shikamaru and Choji are no longer Konoha Shinobi? I can’t imagine their parents being happy that their clan heirs have gone AWOL?
And what happened to Shizuka, and WHO is the mother of Himawari and WHY is she in Wano?
7/9 c48 cools325
Great chapter
7/9 c48 8Jebest4781
Fun entry to see done here. Can’t wait for more when possible.
7/9 c48 brachiosaurus
yooo robin is here
7/9 c48 6Vongola Ninja
I hope you have Marguerite stow away on Naruto's ship like she did when she was little, If Boa's moved on then Marguerite has to do what she can to claim her man before another woman does!
7/9 c48 Alexander4443
Good chapter
7/9 c48 3omegadramon2
Great chapter please update soon
7/9 c48 2Dragonkeeper10
Update has come as reunion occurs. Good to see Ace's memory is that of a war veteran and not just a pirate. Meanwhile Naruto helps out Nami and meets Robin again. Is nice.
1,159 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »