for He's a lady

4/8 c6 NaRuKo-InuTaiSHo-XD
A really exciting chapter.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/5 c6 2musme
I like it
Thanks
3/28 c6 1Araytigre
This was Very Well Done! I'm not a great fan of Slash (a few that I have read were good, but most just turn me off), and this was a great alternative (yet so little used) way of getting around that. I did like that observation that Hermione had that She and Severus were so similar, and Glad that Does Not SEE her as Harry in any way, shape, or form. Good for them. Thank You. TTFN
3/9 c6 2yarnfan4life
love it please write more
3/7 c1 Reecy
I haven’t read this one yet. However, since I found you day before last I have devoured your stories. They are brilliant and I’m surprised that you don’t have more reviews. I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
2/27 c6 4Steve-Arkarian
This story was completely fabulous! I would be greatly interested in reading a sequel or even though this is marked as complete maybe an epilogue or a one shot that focuses on Rose's and Severus's lives as they progress in their relationship and if they ever adopt a child.
2/25 c3 Kai
Why would she check the students' age and only sell them contraceptive potions if they were OVER seventeen? It's those UNDER seventeen who need it the most. Because they can afford a pregnancy even less. Unless she sells expensive abortion potions as well... As Snivellus says, you can't get hormonal teenagers to stop fooling around. But teen age (and puberty) doesn't start with reaching majority at seventeen.
2/26 c6 6skyeryder01
Really loved this! I wish there was more!
2/15 c6 HoneyBear84
Love it and seriously wish it was longer
2/11 c6 sjrodgers23
Loved it thank you. Do they ever marry and have kids. Maybe adopt.
2/10 c6 6Inu-bitch
Love the idea. Nice twist on how Harry ends up with Snape.
2/10 c6 anifis
Wonderful story. I like it when Severus and Harry get their happy end.
2/9 c6 vampire moonlight
good job
2/9 c6 cjab1234
Lovely. I enjoyed reading this.
Thank you for sharing.
2/9 c1 sallymaejune
Loved the story. Great job!
23 Page 1 2 Next »