FanFiction.Net
for GATE: Worlds At War

12/27/2022 c1 TheJob
You plan on updating my guy?
1/4/2022 c1 Guest
Are you still alive, is the rewrite still active!?
10/12/2021 c1 Guest
So, when are we gonna have chapter 2?
8/29/2021 c1 dn
good
8/6/2021 c1 Arms Dealer
I hope we bring something Overkill because you gonna need it against Roman wannabes and fake ass Gods of Falmart.
5/9/2021 c1 1YeetMahn69
Glad you're back but please if you could, do away with the weeb cringe which most authors of this fic do. It gets disappointing when a character starts frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to fulfil their harem/loli fantasies. Contrary to what another user suggested, adding vampires or werewolves to this would be even more cringe and a waste of time. So far so good keep it up.
5/3/2021 c1 Culture405
will this get an update?
4/22/2021 c1 1onearmedduck
this story is quite a well-written one, bravo. looking forward to seeing more of this
4/7/2021 c1 Nantono
Nice chapter
4/7/2021 c1 Guest
Please update this
3/26/2021 c1 MordredBestGirl
Ah yeah! Edgy Frost is back! Third time is the charm!

Though, was that Karen moment really necessary? I felt so forced and unnatural. unnecessary filler.
3/21/2021 c1 Guest
I've recently watched all three seasons of Castlevania , maybe you could put among demi humans vampires and werewolves even though there is already a Wolf race in the manga/novel. Somekind of small vassal kingdom where it's ruled by similar council like "Council of Sisters" and who have forgemasters who turn dead into monsters like in the series , that would be cool addition into the story.
3/21/2021 c1 Guest
As chapters progress could you put into your story some real world weapons and prototypes. Like M1A3 main battle tank , completely unmanned robot vehicle based on Bradley IFV , F-15 EX figther jet , F-35A & B , C-130 armed with 20mm minigun , 40mm bofors & 105mm cannon (i remember mention it in previous banned story) , upgraded A-10's , B2 strategic bomber , and anything else you can think of...

I'm so happy that you are back with this story. Can't wait for more :)
3/21/2021 c1 Guest
Dude , i'm glad that you're back! , can't wait for more chapters where it will be more or less similar to previous story that got banned , but with less Derek's flashback and more focus on the story how US Army destroys Empire.
3/19/2021 c1 45Thunderstrike16
Huh, I remember reading this a while ago, but it was a different version. I just randomly thought of it, looked it up, and here it is. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »