for Malibu's Heir

4/5 c3 Guest
Por favor actualiza...
3/16 c1 Overpowered1000
please continue tommy turner please please please
3/16 c1 Guest
please continue tommy turner
3/16 c3 HuangBaiLian
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
3/16 c3 56Ugly-Duckling123
Just to say, it's LiLA, not Lili
3/15 c3 1Red the Pokemon Master
Why is Lila called ‘Lili’ in each chapter?
3/15 c3 SumeragiByakuren
3/15 c3 1grudgematch
interested

I am looking forward to reading more
3/15 c3 Guest
WHAT ABOUT ADRIEN? I KINDA WANT HIM TO DISOWN HIS DAD AND ASK NINO TO LIVE WITH HIM, TO ACTUALLY LEARN HOW TO BE AN ACTUAL PERSON.
3/15 c2 17TheNoekk
Suggestion: Just watched a documentary of the worst year in history (536 AD) and the aftermatch and remembered an old idea with a group who used the Ladybug and black cat miraculouses to wish for immortality and eternal youth but with technology and intelligence agencies advancing the immortals will seek to use the wish again to reverse the technological advance a few centuries.
3/9 c2 3briennereneeleny
Ooh. I cant wait for the reactions of each characters and their thoughts on the aftermath. There are many ideas you could do after this. Like a court setting and many truths coming out. Or maybe even Marinette parents taking the advice of suing seriously and doing it. Maybe even marionette or Adrian being asked to talk to nino since he not answering them. Even an idea with Nino life is like in a new school or something like that.
3/8 c2 1grudgematch
interested
3/8 c2 SumeragiByakuren
2/16 c1 Atea1793
You need to add more details and elaboration here. This story gets a bit vague at times...
2/15 c1 jkwilliams5599
should make a story about male oc becoming yuya from yu-gi-oh arc v
20 Page 1 2 Next »