for Temper

4/1 c7 10HonestBee
Great wrap up, especially Eliot's parting gift!

I hear plenty of ominous music, though...
3/25 c7 597Ghostwriter
Oh Nate. Always looking out for your team. I love it.
3/25 c6 Ghostwriter
Oooh how interesting. I love werewolf Elliot. Keep it up.
3/22 c6 10HonestBee
Aw, Parker had a great idea for Eliot's therapy session!

Can't wait to see what Eliot's plan is...
3/16 c5 HonestBee
I love the Morse Code idea and Parker's little addition is perfect!

Now what is up with wolfie girl, I wonder...
3/10 c4 HonestBee
I love that the Brewpub staff obviously likes and respects their bosses, enough to do as Eliot asked with the dead animals, even though the whole thing is creepy as hell.

I also love all the background details you're tossing in - like Eliot and Hardison doing their handshake when they learn Ryder suffered a broken nose, and Hardison still pointing out Nate's controlling tendencies...Parker stealing all of Hardison's shrimp...

But the real cherry on top of this sundae is Sophie walking Eliot on a leash. It really was a good solid plan, but lavender? Poor guy! It should at least have had spikes! HAHAHA!
3/6 c4 27sweetprincipale
WHAT is happening here? I have so many half-formed thoughts and I just need to know answers now!
I'm an impatient, but appreciative reader. This is EXCELLENT.
Sweet
3/6 c3 sweetprincipale
I loved it! Thank you for the nice shout out! Can't wait to see where this story goes overall and eager to read the next chapter to see what happens with Ryder!
Sweetprincipale
3/2 c3 10HonestBee
I can totally see this happening some time, Hardison defending Parker's honor at the risk of ruining the con. And how I LOVE that Eliot went from angry with him to asking if he had done it the right way. It makes me think of Eliot's behavior in that job on the island where he was a Pinkerton Detective. My mind is not supplying the episode title right now. Eliot really is quite the gentleman sometimes.

I love that Parker still has her moments of unease and insecurity. She's still growing, like the rest of them.
3/1 c2 HonestBee
Love it! Eliot and Parker and Hardison bantering is so much fun to read!

As far as the Brewpub back in Portland... . ?!
3/1 c1 HonestBee
Okay, I must say that once again, I'm loving your characterizations of these three. I also love the details of Eliot's shopping trip - no quick run to Walmart for him! Parker's new worries are worrying me bit though. What brought this on?

And what's going on back home? That poor cat!
2/22 c2 27sweetprincipale
I love it! I loved the line about the "distinctive" cuisine difference, it rang so true to the show. Also, the whole Di and Di Restaurant was so perfect. Hardison and PArker are perfectly in character. Your Eliot is a treat. Thank you for writing!
2/17 c1 sweetprincipale
I am utterly and absolutely charmed! I love this and can't wait for more! More, please, now, thank you!
Sweet