for A Huge Favor

8/9 c1 Jokin
Loved it. It's exactly what Castle would do. Even the chocolate
6/15 c1 ClaraBow51
Lol, I never thought I would be so thrilled to read a fanfic where Beckett gets her period. But we have all been there at work, shopping, etc. when we had to wad up a bunch of toilet paper and hope for the best.

Castle's natural sweetness with easing Beckett's discomfort was spot-on. I was really happy he bought painkillers (Midol lol) and a candy bar. He is too perfect and written so well with him picking up on her "ladies days" was so like him.

I think you chose wisely with picking it before they became an item.
4/8 c1 emaribermudes0
I would vote for it as it is such a beautiful novel that tackles so many real-life issues. I loved it to pieces and wish everyone would read it just once in their livesIf you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/8 c1 gkregan
Interesting problem, great hero! And yes, you know Lanie will squeal! Thanks for the story!
3/3 c1 jneha2375
This was great, it shows the premise of their relationship, friends being the undercurrent of their relationship, thanks for this, so much better than the show.
2/21 c1 Sharon Shoemaker
Thanks for your story! Castle is deep down a really good man.
2/22 c1 Ellen Outlaw
Cute story.
2/22 c1 dopeysac
Great prompt fill!
2/21 c1 Jbug47
Great story! Rick is a gentleman, a son and a father
and a man in love. There’s nothing he wouldn’t do for Kate! She doesn’t know how lucky she really is!
2/20 c1 Guest
Lovely story. Thank you.
2/20 c1 Manxkid
Good story- nice to see Rick riding to the rescue!
2/18 c1 CastellumKeep
This was just so Castle. I adore the man. Thank you for keeping them around.
Hope your personal bad time has been resolved. Be safe.
2/18 c1 Castle4Eva
just the kind of thoughtful thing Castle would do.
2/18 c1 Guest
I think that is something Castle would definitely do. Beckett not so much but I guess no matter how organized, a girl has had this kind of issue at least once.
2/18 c1 1mobazan27
My now husband has been buying my feminine products since we were dating in college. He did one better by buying them when they were on sale had coupons. I always had more than enough.
Of course, Castle is comfortable doing so for Beckett.
Having to use toilet paper? Uurrgghh. I have chafing just thinking about it.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »