for Blood Diet

6/11 c1 hatepickinnames
this was a very sweet storty
5/5 c1 Sumakwel
I like how the main characters met each other, I love the plot and everything about this book. Good job writer! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/27 c3 celajwhitney
great short story, thanks.
4/23 c1 aljaira
Awesome story. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
4/15 c1 15Ptool
loved this! very touching and sweet
4/9 c3 Uia
fun ending
4/4 c3 Guest
Awesome! Bella is a badass in this.
4/4 c1 yzalex
This is awesome! I was able to talk about the book after I read it. You did well! If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
3/28 c3 TheStuffOfFandoms
this was beilliant
3/1 c3 Babysis64
oh my this was a good short story I thought. Thank you for sharing this with us. So I guess they knew why Bella shot the animal. I am taking it that Alice saw what was happening.
3/1 c2 Babysis64
wow this was a good chapter i thought. So Bella looked after Carlisle, brought his health up a bit and now he can talk a little better as well. This is good. At least the deer blood wasn't bad stuff.
3/1 c1 Babysis64
This was a different start of a story, it sounds like it is going to be a good one.
2/21 c3 1AHealingRenaissance
Bella gitchyer guuuuun! :'D Hahaha, I loved this one!
2/21 c3 Guest
This is an awesome story!
2/21 c3 Goldielover
Interesting premise. I've seen a few stories where there are jokes about bad blood, but I don't think I've seen one go into what would happen if they did drink bad blood. Thank you.
16 Page 1 2 Next »