FanFiction.Net
for Inevitable

11/4/2022 c1 thunderofdeath97
Honestly never really understood how Ignotus hid from Death. Did he never take the cloak off? Did he bathe with it on? Sleep and eat with it on? Lay with his wife, wearing the cloak?

Also, NGL, Harry x Daphne X Fleur would be awesome and hot, lol
11/4/2022 c6 10thunderofdeath97
Yes, Sirius is the biased one.

Really? Harry killed Quirrel, and Tom in the diary. Snape is talking out of his ass, like usual.

Please stop with the Snape ass kissing and praising, man's a hypocrite and a child, who should not be allowed near children at all, and should be getting orally and mentally raped by Dementors, daily, for his entire life.
11/4/2022 c2 thunderofdeath97
Albus did shit he shouldn't have, and he didn't do shit that he should have, is one of the best ways to describe Albus Dumbledore.

Muggleborns and Half bloods flocking to Grindelwald is honestly something I couldn't/wouldn't blame them for. The magical world wronged them, in a lot of ways.
11/3/2022 c14 kayliesol
Just binged this story so far and wow it’s so good! Definitely up there with some of the best on this site. I really appreciate you aren’t going the typical bashing route and give the characters real and reasonable thoughts and interactions. I also love the relationship growth between Harry and Daphne over time. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! Favorited and followed.
11/2/2022 c14 1blcoachmac
Excellent work! Waiting for more!
11/1/2022 c14 akosibob64
Nice Job! I like this story. Thanks for sharing.
10/31/2022 c14 1Raven097
Nice chapter
10/29/2022 c14 Guest
i’m literally obsessed with this story. your take on their personalities and their world is breathtaking! can’t wait for the rest of the chapters! congrats on this amazing body of work. 3333 (& praying that you’ll be able to update soon!)
10/26/2022 c14 K
Brilliant story, just hope I’m still around when you (hopefully) get round to completing it.
10/25/2022 c3 30Harry.J.Potter0
Hope Ron and Harry become friends again. Ron reminds me of Sirius, same type of fuck ups. Trusted their friend, even if that "friend" was Polyjuiced. Also I hope you'll keep away from Dumbledore bashing.
10/23/2022 c5 s.k.f.f.f
its ironic the jews has more kill count then their actually supposed myth of 6 million news dying from the holocaust.
10/22/2022 c14 5flame55
This is great can’t wait for more
10/21/2022 c14 2delphinous
i'm really enjoying this story, i love that it's a time travel story but much more focused on the characters and still feeling like harry is powerful, but also that he has serious opposition, he's not just going to casually steamroll voldie but he's also not relying on luck
greatly anticipating the next chapter.
10/19/2022 c14 Mark1
At last an update! Thank you for this chapter.
10/19/2022 c14 CarolWim
What a wonderful story. I love it. Can't wait for more.
896 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »