FanFiction.Net
for Inevitable

2/27/2021 c1 Pixie Duck
A very good first chapter. Very interesting and can't wait to read the next one.

One thing though. I'd say that wizards live much longer than 100. While uncommon, muggles do live up to 100 too. Dumbledore was much older than a hundred and yet was able to run without a problem. The woman who examined him when he was 15 was still alive and well and still working when Harry was 15.
2/26/2021 c1 2Everpeach
I've noticed a theme with the titles of your fics, they all start with IN. Therefore using my powers of deduction I eagerly look forward to your third fic 'Innuendo'

P.s. Nott's use of Polyjuice was fucking ingenious, I have never seen it used that way in fandom before and I applaud you for the 'Innovation'
2/23/2021 c1 BruhImTheGlitch
I like the premise
2/23/2021 c1 1SiriusOrionBitch
Great start! Much more interesting than a lot of stuff I've read. I'm very intrigued to see where you go! keep up the good work,

SOB
2/22/2021 c1 Haphne Emeraldplains
yes please this is extremely interesting and a unique concept of the harry master of death time travel. Most of the ones I have read have him go back to the beginning but this. This is new and I like it. Cant wait for the next update!
2/22/2021 c1 hans123
I really like your writing style. Nice chapter length and beautiful description. Looking forward for more updates of this story! Thank you for your hard work
2/22/2021 c1 Absurdist
Looking forward to seeing more of this, even if infrequent. I quite enjoy what I've read thus far.

Good luck reconstructing your lost chapter. I've usually found the second result better than the first when I've had similar happen to me.
2/21/2021 c1 8MisguidedPenguin
Nice touch with giving a reason why Moody’s eye could see through the Cloak. That was a plot hole that bugged me in stories where the Cloak is undetectable, so it was nice to have that filled. In addition to having studied it for years, Dumbledore also would’ve used the Elder Wand, another Deathly Hallow, to enchant the eye, so it does make sense that he would be able to do it.
2/21/2021 c1 sabbath9997
Great job!
Love the way you write, it’s fantastic!

Hope read you soon.
Greetings
2/21/2021 c1 JustBored07
A very interesting chapter looking forward gor more of it
2/21/2021 c1 TheChosenSmurf
Dearest little brother,

Concentrate and finish this story instead of that stupid weeb degeneracy.
896 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60