FanFiction.Net
for Lord of the Dead in the Land of lust

5/16/2023 c13 Miner49ner
Really glad that updates are still happening. Wanted to ask if Ainz really will be getting a religion or following in the future? I don’t want to push anything on but if you need ideas the Adepts of Morr from warhammer fantasy are probably my favorite death god religion that’s not some demon cult. As bizarre as finding this story was in really enjoying it and hope you continue!
5/15/2023 c14 Zabaniya
I am just going to read the next chapter and see how it goes. I am really not a big fan of powering up the bad guys with some random original power. I understand the reason why but since you already picked to use Ainz who is already op then i pretty much expected that he would curbstomp any enemy in this world.

Anyways like i said i'l just wait and see how this goes. Things like this just tend to annoy me so the next chapters will determine whether I'll continue to read this story or not.
5/14/2023 c14 Mistroz
Excellent chapter
5/14/2023 c14 Krazysolider
Y' ahor't fhtagn, ya gn'th'bthnk boils llll ahog!
5/14/2023 c14 oblivionknight7
Ainz is starting to make a name for himself, good reputation is everything in these settings.
5/14/2023 c14 6wolf191000
I see using dark magic and power to tempt Vault into turning bad and starting his "Harem" Empire.
I really enjoy how Ainz doesn't have to use much power to prove his might and acting all casual about it.

Good read I look forward to the next chapter.
5/14/2023 c14 10Solidox
Mmh, who is this mysterious being? Let's see what Ainz is going to do about him. Or maybe it's some NPC from Nazarick? Will Ainz be able to unlock his inventory in the future? I hope for more.
5/14/2023 c14 1Insane Wombat
Aww, is this going to be stupid OC shit with a dumb power up because plot?

It is, isn't it?

Well. It was a good run reading, I guess.
5/13/2023 c14 1Jctherebel
Woah, it sounds like there about to get a massive power up
5/13/2023 c14 7zakan
And now they are the next target.
5/13/2023 c14 4Akashic Silhouette
Nevermind a power boost is exactly what you're doing lmao, well that's good, at least it'll keep Vult relevant.
5/13/2023 c14 Akashic Silhouette
Unironically Vault and the Black Dogs are right about one thing, they were essentially the sole force actually holding the line against the Dark Queen's forces lmfao. The Princess knights are all hilariously incompetent bimbos canonically lol.

I don't know if it's fully sunk in for Ainz yet, but despite the sexist rhetoric coming from all these villainous men and bandits, without Ainz there, what they're describing is what literally happened. The men and bandits and mercs just completely overpowered and outwitted the princess knights, because the princess knights are unfortunately, totally incompetent.

I realize that the author is trying to make it more "realistic", but by doing so, unless Vult and the Kuroinu get a serious power-up, they shouldn't ever win their insane scheme. The problem remains that the Princess Knights remain the incompetent idiots they are, because they're all blissfully unaware of how mismanaged and corrupt their own kingdoms are.
5/13/2023 c14 KnightOfZaku
Thanks for another awesome chapter!

Such a pity that Vault or some of his lackeys didn't try to attack Ainz during that confrontation. It would be fun seeing Ainz completely humiliate them in public with a decent sized audience watching them. At least he was able to put down some thugs and possibly gain some new worshippers because of his actions.
5/13/2023 c14 Guest
well Ainz is going to have a headache soon
5/13/2023 c14 xbox432
Listen, I like this story a lot. I really do. But the typos are like being slapped in the face with a fish, it breaks my immersion. And this chapter had a LOT. Below is just an example:
Ainz said as he bean walling down the toad once more - Ainz said as he began walking down the road once more

I'm guessing that what you're doing is relying on grammarly or some other editing software to fix typos after you've finished writing. So what this is doing is "correcting" the typos into words, unfortunately it isn't always the CORRECT word. I'd suggest giving your story another read through after using the autocorrect.

That said, Ainz is continuing to make good impressions. Because with him being a VIP, his actions here are certainly going to be reported. Celestine is going to be even more certain of placing her trust in him, while the church is going to continue to get paranoid.

Lastly, so that's how Vault and his men got their powerup? Makes sense, and is appropriately creepy.
984 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »