FanFiction.Net
for Lord of the Dead in the Land of lust

12/3/2023 c1 XenoLucifer
I wouldn't call Ainz himself "evil" what lead to him being evil in the original world was his crushing responsibility and lowered emotional response. Nazarick was full of creatures designed to be evil and horrifying, and those creatures were creations of Ainz' best friends so he has an attachment to them, feeling responsible for upholding the image he and his buddies created in the game.

That's one of the main reasons he lets NPCs like Demiurge do whatever they want, he doesn't want to disappoint them and he doesn't want to punish them either, all in all Ainz is not a terrible person but he is a horrible leader.

Despite all of that he does still have a sense of justice that he inherited from Touch Me, it's the main reason he hates traitors and those who take advantage of the weak. Everyone seems to forget his main purpose in Overlord was never to take over the world, Demiurge and the others twisted his desire to make Nazaricks name spread across the world into world domination.

All Ainz wanted was to find other players and hopefully other members of Nines Own Goal.
11/24/2023 c17 8Lucius Walker
Tell me if I missed something, but who could've commissioned Litzen to steal Ainz's mask? :o

Welcome back! Thanks to 's stroke, it took me a while before I was able to find out that you've published a few more chapters since last time I checked. Thanks for the lovely updates! :D
11/24/2023 c9 Batros940
Can't Amrita also heal Hara's leg probably? Since we've seen that no real attempt was made so she would be executed. Seems like someone that would actually try, like Amrita, could heal it for her with no problem.
11/24/2023 c17 1Jctherebel
Glad to see this lives
11/24/2023 c8 Batros940
Having it so Ainz maybe a reborn god of death and magic is interesting. Will be hilarious to see the response of those he has met when they hear he is a god like Claudine.
11/24/2023 c6 Batros940
Considering how messed up Ainz is finding this world, I'm surprised your not having him decide to carve out his own kingdom or conquer the southern kingdom. After all he decided on his own to conquer the world in Overlord, with no prodding by his minions. And here he is being pissed off about this society and it seems weird he isn't lashing out at the bandits and now the scavengers.
11/24/2023 c17 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
11/23/2023 c17 6wolf191000
Interesting read.
11/23/2023 c1 Batros940
Will be interesting to see how Ainz handles being here since he has been nerfed without his base , his minions, or the ridiculous amount of magic items he has had available to him. Since some of his abilities were from the world and God class magic items he had.
11/23/2023 c17 evilstatistic19
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one. I hope your new job treats you better than your old one.
11/23/2023 c17 Dremer1999
Ура, новая глава.
Очень жду продолжения.
11/23/2023 c17 NoSkill4me
It's good to have you back. Also, quite funny to have someone trying to break in bounce of your window like that.
11/23/2023 c17 Guest
A bit short, but I'm happy to see ya back and healthier.
11/23/2023 c17 1Paradox009
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing more, hope you update soon. :)
11/22/2023 c17 3Visions of a Kaleidoscope
Yessir. This is one small chapter indeed
976 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »