FanFiction.Net
for Lord of the Dead in the Land of lust

2/27/2021 c2 killzombie74
another great chapter, i wasn't expecting it so fast but it's cool anyway
2/26/2021 c2 3Marc Ello-Re Yes
It's crazy how this H entai has so much lore or at least enough of a setting to be a jumping off point to make a story. Well, it's disappointing that Ainz won't have his tomb and floor guardians with him, but I imagine he can get some of the locals to his side with his charisma. Also, for the stuff he has on him, doesn't he also have his staff? He was holding it when he was in his throne room. It would give him a greater magical boost if he had his guild's weapon.

Anyways, great work! Ainz is in the city and I think this is a little before the canon of Celestine hiring the Kuroinu mercenaries. I think the fact that Ainz, powerful MALE magic caster, would take some of the wind out of Vault's sails and at least make it so he has less of a following. With another strong male figure, Ainz can create somewhere where men can feel like they are superior without going as far as in canon. I'm very interested to see where this goes.
2/26/2021 c2 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
Ainz better start coming up with a backstory for why he is a skeleton, besides the obvious that he is undead.
Following his made up story of the Facestealers, he could spin the tale that he met with a special Facestealer that instead of killing, they eat the skin and organs but keeping the person alive as a special way of torture.
2/26/2021 c1 Based d20
Hell yeah! Sasuga Ainz sama!
2/25/2021 c1 Gamer17593950
How could you possibly think it's a good idea to make a crossover between a h-anime and a celibate character? Why?

>proceeds to follow anyway
2/25/2021 c1 HealSlut
BUT THIS IS ACTUALLY SO GOOD THOUGH
2/25/2021 c1 Freetimedude77
More. This needs more chapters and I'm interested in what comes next.
2/24/2021 c1 NarutoisNumber1Ninja
Okay this story is interesting so far. I hope to see more of this story. Also if Ainz thinks the girl's armor he's seen are revealing wait until he sees the Knights and the Dark Queen. Also another thing I am curious to see how Ainz will go about taking over Eostia or if the rest of Nazirick will show up. I mean I don't see that happening, but I curious to see how Ainz will o about his plans. Anyway keep up the good work.
2/24/2021 c1 1Tomi Shinoda
Ok, i was wondering how starve for good overlord content i have to be to check out a H crossover, but damn, i did not expect this fic to be this good, i was ready to stop reading as soon as Ainz do anything remotely sexual or even think about changing his race, but god damn am i surprised to see no sex, i was willing to tolerate sex scene as long as it's not Ainz, but not even that, i took my hat off to you sir. I honestly know nothing about the hentai, i've seen all the episodes i think, but it wasn't for the plot so i know nothing, maybe you can help others like me by giving us some lore in the following chapters? Ainz is a perfect stand in for us as he too knows nothing about this world. As i was reading, i made a mental note to tell you in the review to have Ainz question the H world logic as it could be a source of comedy, but it turns out you already have that in mind, love it! I think Ainz is the perfect protagonist to deconstruct a Hentai cause of his lack of sex drive and care for living things that's not from Nazarick, be them female or not. Now for the negatives, a few English mistake hear and their, notably the used of "to" instead of "too". Since we have the main story and the Evil eye side story, we know how paranoid and careful Ainz is and how he would act when iseikaied, so seeing him just be all confident picking a fight here not knowing how strong the world is a little jarring, also him using the name Ainz Ool Gown was because he hoped that his friends would come for him, so unless it's the same reason here, he wouldn't dare call himself that, the dude is anything but arrogant. Now, i'm not really sure what his restriction even are, he doesn't have his rings, but still have his robe and WI, also not having his rings is a big fucking deal as they are responsible for a lot of his op bullshit. And what do you mean by player skills? Are you telling me he can't use his passive and active skills? Cause that tied to a lot of stuff, even more so than his rings. He can still cast spells, so why not create his own gear to cover his hands and face? A clearer explanation perhaps? As for Ainz Characterization, we have seen he can truly be good when influenced by evil eye, but at his Base form, he's pretty much uncaring for all as the LN have stated multiple times how he views human like ants, he doesn't go out of his way to step on them, but won't go out of his way to avoid stepping on them either. Overall, very promising Start, can't wait to see more.
2/24/2021 c1 MisterBrian
Completely no idea what's the other show about, but i liked your characterisation of Ainz. He seems calm, reasonable, maybe a little bit too relaxed given the scenario he found himself in, but it's okay.

I wonder why you decided to make him weaker. You want someone from this world to actually pose a challenge for him or is it just cosmetic change?

Regardless, I hope you will continue writing this. I enjoyed it.
2/24/2021 c1 Jetaqwdf
Please continue this story is sooooo good
2/24/2021 c1 Asianman2
interesting. lets see where this goes.
2/24/2021 c1 10Hobby Writer 46
Why made Ainz skeleton?
So there is no H?
At least allow him to use Polymorph spell, pretty sure he had those on his list of spell.
2/24/2021 c1 Maleusgrimm
Kuroniu can be a quite interesting world once all that rape-fetish is out of the picture.
What are the powerlevels of Celestine and Olga here? Considering they got subdued so easily by the Black Dog mage their Magic resistance must be horrible.
Will you elaborate on the reasons for the war more? As I understand the dark elfs got finally fed up with being sex slaves to humans and Celestine not stopping them they allied with the rape monsters for payback.
Exited to read more.
2/24/2021 c1 82Perseus12
This story is interesting and I like it! *Thumbs UP!* Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
979 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »