for Resistance is Futile

6/10 c21 APridefulSin
yes! help, meetings, supplies! woohooo!
6/8 c21 PheonixQueen15
Ven and Roxas to the rescue!
6/8 c21 Jostanos
Why do I have the sudden urge to say as Capt. Janeway "Welcome home, Sora."?
6/2 c20 Jostanos
Matsuo: This is so wild! Kairi loves Sora no matter what, and Voyager has helped a new Planet/species survive!
6/1 c20 2Yumi Edogawa
I loved the reunion with Kairi! That went really well. I also enjoyed seeing what's going on with Voyager at the moment as well as seeing Ventus' POV. Also, it's probably for the best that Sora wasn't there at the time because who knows what the aliens would do with his and Riku's memories. It's fortunate that this didn't happen before Sora fully remembered because without his memories he might have agreed without knowing what doing so might mean.
5/31 c20 APridefulSin
woooaaahhh... I'm so happy for the progress, and it's interesting side by side!
5/27 c19 linguaphile
I'm enjoying the rehash of the Voyager episodes. You're doing a very good job of inserting a new character. I didn't know anything about Kingdom Hearts before this story, so I'm enjoying that too.
5/22 c19 Yumi Edogawa
I'm loving seeing Sora with everyone. I'm glad he's doing a little better and working on regaining his old skills. That should help with his confidence.

It was also cute seeing him helping Riku when he was fighting in his sleep. Hopefully the meeting with Kairi goes as well as the others have.

Hopefully Voyager's crew gets the fuel they need without losing anybody.
5/22 c19 APridefulSin
mwahahaha! that's good for sora now he just has to meet kairi... and I'm happy he was able to help riku too! it's nice to see where in the timeline it is for voyager as things happen in other places as well. seeing how sora affected them and the willingness to help sora here too.

well done, thank you for the effort you placed into writing this, and thinking on it to make it. hope you have a good weekend!
5/22 c18 Yumi Edogawa
I was pleasantly surprised to see Riku remembered too, it was probably at least partially due to Sora's warning so he knew to be on guard.

I'm also looking forward to the reunion with Kairi and the others. It'll also be interesting to see how much help they'll be able to give Voyager. Kairi will probably want to visit the crew too, so she can thank them in person.

It'll take awhile, but hopefully Kairi, Sora, and Riku end up happy together.

Hopefully Sora regains his abilities with magic and his Keyblade too.
5/21 c18 APridefulSin
oh my gosh... I'm both giddy and fearful of things going wrong for this reunion... and then how the voyager will go too... so many questions and wonderings...
5/21 c18 PheonixQueen15
Sora’s coming home! Will Kairi meet the Voyager crew?
5/14 c17 APridefulSin
I get that. I would probably so the same...

and nooooooo...! he has to still have at least a smidge of magic, sora, don't doubt it, that may cause issues;!
5/12 c17 Yumi Edogawa
I'm looking forward to seeing how the magic lessons go! I wonder if Sora will end up unlocking a new Keyblade after his experiences with the Borg?

I enjoyed the chapter. It was nice seeing Riku and Kairi interact and the situation with Omega was interesting even if not much changed.

Was Riku worried about talking about things he shouldn't if he got drunk or is there another reason for his wariness?
5/12 c17 2BlazerRaylock
One step at a time, but knowing Sora's luck and his Go to Attitude, even with the new body, his heart will make it work and happen. He'll be free and clean, and hey! Maybe the Disney crew and Starfleet can exchange details and share, possibly providing new ventures for the two sides... in maybe... 20 more chapters XD
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »