for Resistance is Futile

3/16 c1 FloweroftheHarlequin
I'm enjoying this story thus far. keep it uuuuuuup!
3/6 c23 Jostanos
Matsuo: WOW! That was a wild ride! in more ways than one at that! Where are they now?
11/7/2021 c21 APridefulSin
oh shxt! no... I mean good for all of them, but I'm worried for all three of them during this part too...

really well done like always
11/2/2021 c22 Jostanos
Matsuo: If they had to evacuate the ship where would they go? Radiant Garden? Destiny Isle? Some hidden world within the Nebula itself?

*shrugs* Who knows? We will soon find out when Resistance Is Futile is updated!
Stay tuned! *eye smiles*
9/14/2021 c21 linguaphile
Took a break for few months traveling. It’s good to be back. Enjoyable story as always. Looking forward to the next chapter
6/10/2021 c21 APridefulSin
yes! help, meetings, supplies! woohooo!
6/8/2021 c21 PheonixQueen15
Ven and Roxas to the rescue!
6/8/2021 c21 Jostanos
Why do I have the sudden urge to say as Capt. Janeway "Welcome home, Sora."?
6/2/2021 c20 Jostanos
Matsuo: This is so wild! Kairi loves Sora no matter what, and Voyager has helped a new Planet/species survive!
6/1/2021 c20 2Yumi Edogawa
I loved the reunion with Kairi! That went really well. I also enjoyed seeing what's going on with Voyager at the moment as well as seeing Ventus' POV. Also, it's probably for the best that Sora wasn't there at the time because who knows what the aliens would do with his and Riku's memories. It's fortunate that this didn't happen before Sora fully remembered because without his memories he might have agreed without knowing what doing so might mean.
5/31/2021 c20 APridefulSin
woooaaahhh... I'm so happy for the progress, and it's interesting side by side!
5/27/2021 c19 linguaphile
I'm enjoying the rehash of the Voyager episodes. You're doing a very good job of inserting a new character. I didn't know anything about Kingdom Hearts before this story, so I'm enjoying that too.
5/22/2021 c19 Yumi Edogawa
I'm loving seeing Sora with everyone. I'm glad he's doing a little better and working on regaining his old skills. That should help with his confidence.

It was also cute seeing him helping Riku when he was fighting in his sleep. Hopefully the meeting with Kairi goes as well as the others have.

Hopefully Voyager's crew gets the fuel they need without losing anybody.
5/22/2021 c19 APridefulSin
mwahahaha! that's good for sora now he just has to meet kairi... and I'm happy he was able to help riku too! it's nice to see where in the timeline it is for voyager as things happen in other places as well. seeing how sora affected them and the willingness to help sora here too.

well done, thank you for the effort you placed into writing this, and thinking on it to make it. hope you have a good weekend!
5/22/2021 c18 Yumi Edogawa
I was pleasantly surprised to see Riku remembered too, it was probably at least partially due to Sora's warning so he knew to be on guard.

I'm also looking forward to the reunion with Kairi and the others. It'll also be interesting to see how much help they'll be able to give Voyager. Kairi will probably want to visit the crew too, so she can thank them in person.

It'll take awhile, but hopefully Kairi, Sora, and Riku end up happy together.

Hopefully Sora regains his abilities with magic and his Keyblade too.
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »