for Reincarnated in Harry Potter!

8/21 c3 Guest
Honestly this has the making of a good fanfic. But the grammar is so off it’s giving me a headache so I have to stop reading. I recommend getting a grammar check or someone to check it for you.
8/20 c4 6Kamikisekai
yo, just a head's up. You might wanna go back on your previous chapters and try to fix the bad grammer, now, that doesn't mean that the story itself isn't good, it's great, but the fact that some misspelled words remain are kinda dragging it down. So, yeah. Keep up the good work
8/15 c2 guest
wow.. even goblins do coke now
8/12 c10 yochan123
Oh noes they’re in different houses
8/12 c8 yochan123
Wel dumbledore definitely tried to manipulated harry
8/12 c5 yochan123
Oh poor Ethan

How is he gonna explain his weird red eyes tho….
Thanks for the chapter! Don’t worry about your English
8/12 c2 yochan123
Lol I do like the naruto abilities and I’m curious how he will utilize his sharingan without ppl questioning him

Jesus he can literally live like a king in the muggle or wizarding world now
8/12 c1 yochan123
Haha it’s a fun start! OP protagonist here we go!

Might I suggest you post on archiveofourown as well?
8/8 c31 Matecito
I'm quite entertained with this story! I love it. His relationship with Snape and Harry is gold.
3/4 c2 Guest
Why should we be mad-it’s your story!
You can write it anyway you bloody well like-except of course in a swearing far it’s really forward to reading the rest of it!
2/26 c1 OPrulez
I love OP protagonists!

The only problem is that most authors seems to dislike writing them! And they never finish their fics. :(
2/25 c3 Guest
Complimenti, felice che abbia incontrato Severus.
2/24 c1 J. N. McBride
I see a few mistakes here and there, but other than that, this looks quite promising. You should see to get a beta reader, as they might spot a few mistakes you have not, and delightly improve a few things here and there. Try to italicize the thoughts.