FanFiction.Net
for Pheromones (Pheromones trilogy part 1)

3/5/2021 c9 fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night
Really like this story. Love how Bella is slowly turning and how everyone is supporting her.
3/3/2021 c7 traceybuie
This 'game' is bringing out all kinds of truths. Great chapter... Thanks for writing and sharing.
3/2/2021 c6 traceybuie
Great chapter, I cried. I really love your story. ;)
Maybe it will help Bella knowing Renee is going to be a bitch going into the visit. She won't get her hopes up for her mom to be supportive that way.
Emmett did the correct thing by holding a punching bag for Bella, but the complete wrong thing by teasing her and Edward. I hope he really learned the difference following Bella's outburst. She may be emotional, but her rages are definitely on point.
I'm so relieved that Bella and Edward finally talked through a lot of their concerns and worries. Maybe things will be even better between them now with their tentative plan in place for intimacy and the wedding.
Thanks for writing and sharing a great chapter. :)
3/2/2021 c6 6Lost Betwixt Worlds
This is really good :) I'm not sure though if I should be scared or not of the Cullen version of truth or dare.?
3/1/2021 c5 traceybuie
Edward and Bella need to start 'advancing' with their sexin' slowly. As in dry humping first, then hands involved, then maybe oral things... all of those might help with the pheromones? They could still be very intimate and save actual sex for their honeymoon. Or Edward could just realize that waiting doesn't matter. ;) They definitely need to talk.
Now Renee needs to be reminded that Bella is 18. And Bella should also tell her about Charlie's assault on her and her injuries. Poor Bella doesn't have supportive parents at all.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/28/2021 c4 dazzled eyes22
Wow! Such intense drama. It felt like Charlie wasn’t done, but he has truly lost it. I love how Bella stood up to her father and put herself in danger in front of Edward to make it obvious that she wasn’t going to let him harm her fiancé. He’s going to resent his last words to his daughter. I hope he has finally hit rock bottom here and gets some help. Truthfully, he should lose his job after that blatant abuse of power, especially with his deputies and Angela and Ben as witnesses.

How are the Cullens advocating that shot of Bourbon? Isn’t she on medication for the pain from her injuries?

Lauren deserves a little retribution to come her way. I wonder who that is in the locker room: Tyler or Mike? Hmm...
2/27/2021 c4 traceybuie
Bella held herself firm with Mike. ;) Angela and Ben are true friends too. I wonder who is attacking Bella and fixing to be kicked out of school and arrested? Lauren is still in the bleachers right? And Jessica is beside Edward right? Who is left to attack Bella? That Katie girl? Charlie? Mike?Hmmm... Great chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/27/2021 c3 traceybuie
Using Jessica's 'blabbing' as a way to spread a rumor was a good idea. Charlie has lost his damn mind. ugh... Great chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/26/2021 c2 dazzled eyes22
Ah! Charlie complained to Billy about the Cullens taking Bella from his home, but didn't mention the injuries that happened after the slap. It's great that Carlisle was able to explain to Billy what really happened and that Bella made the decision to move in.

I'm glad Bella was able to resolve her issues with Jacob, but Bella's outbursts to Edward seemed out of place. I thought she let him and his family make a lot of decisions that she might normally argue with but she stayed calm and listened to their reasoning. Here, Jake calls wanting to talk to her and this is the moment she lashes out at Edward, insists on time alone, and later tells him not to say anything more today. Sorry, it just felt forced and rude.
2/26/2021 c2 traceybuie
I love this Bella. Standing up to Jacob, standing up to Edward, now if she could only stand up to Alice. hehehehe... Great chapter. I didn't want it to end. Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/26/2021 c1 dazzled eyes22
Wow! Charlie was extreme in his plan to keep Bella from seeing Edward. He was also out of control with that slap and denying the Cullens access to help her, especially with Carlisle offering medical attention. He deserves to lose her for that alone.

Love the Cullens rallying around Bella to take care of her and welcome her into their family. It's great that she'll have her own room next to Edward's. Good idea to have her quit her job. Ugh! That bruise and list of injuries! Poor Bella.

Good cliffie with Jacob calling. Look forward to seeing what he was told.
2/26/2021 c1 Omegaaa
nice
2/25/2021 c1 traceybuie
Charlie seems like he has totally lost it permanently. ugh... Carlisle or someone official needs to document with pictures Bella's injuries before he tries to pull more shit.
Now Jacob is gonna come stir up some crap? Too many assholes in this town. grrr...
Great first chapter... Thanks for writing and sharing.
2/25/2021 c1 Canonym