for Balancing act

7/18/2021 c139 jordana60
I forgot to wish your child a happy birthday! Also, I wanted to comment last chapter that I love the way you help set a scene with music. I understand why Logan is upset with Rory. Not only did she go behind Logan’s back but she did it with Mitchum. It’s definitely something she should have spoken to Logan about first. They might have been able to come up with a plan. Rory thought she was helping Logan. She knows he’s not fine, but it wasn’t the way to go about it. You’ll have to forgive me , but I can’t remember if Celeste can’t physically have another baby or not. Sherry is in a typical abusive relationship where people on the outside can see how obvious that she has to get out, but it seems impossible from the inside.
7/18/2021 c138 jordana60
It’s true, G seems more comfortable and in her element in Paris; more herself. She actually has a good head on her shoulders, knowing she has lines she won’t cross, and not succumbing to peer pressure. I do think it’s funny that she thinks 3 weeks with no sex is a dry spell for a 16 year old, unattached woman! It’s ironic that she was aware of being in a sketchy area alone, yet it looks like the real concern is right there in her own backyard. G is sharp noticing the signs of trouble with her mom, and making sense of her moving, but it’s justifiable that she could feel Sherry picked Remi, who is possibly abusive , over her own daughter.
7/18/2021 c137 jordana60
Could Celeste be pregnant? Just wondering. Finn and Charlie are living their own fairytale, and it’s magical. Finn arranged this perfect New Year’s celebration like it was custom made just for her. The fact that Finn was willing to move to Canada was stunning. Once he made that offer, Charlie had the security she needed to realize how serious he was about them, and felt safe enough to be the one to move. The way Finn treats Charlie, and god, the way he looks at her, says it all.
7/17/2021 c112 LoVeRockets1993
I love that you, via Celeste, bring attention to sustainable menstrual products! Yay menstrual cups! Way too many women don't know that there are sustainable, and way more healthy, alternatives to pads and tampons. So I love that you've mentioned this, twice already.
Love Charlie and Finn, they are really cute together.
I get why G feels a little betrayed by Celeste. But I'm glad Celeste and Rory are talking to her. Keeping things from each other is never the way to go. She's still a teenager, even if she's mature. She still needs someone to confide in and the adults in her life can't help her if they don't know. So yay for open and honest communication!
7/17/2021 c138 lucylulu
Wow creepy Remi
I feel bad for Sherry. And for G.
Can’t see which direction you will take
Please keep writing
And happy bday!
7/17/2021 c138 sandra-LE-223
OK, kudos to Sherry for taking G out of that situation. But it really is weird why she'd stay with Remi in the first place if he's like that.
Oh and kudos to G, too, for looking out for herself like that. I'm glad she left the party when they started smoking weed, and using the walk safe app seems like a really good idea, too.
7/16/2021 c138 23Rori Potter
Oh my. Wow. Will Sherri come clean completely? Will Gigi leave early? Will Emily have to come to her rescue? Update soon.
7/16/2021 c136 sandra-LE-223
Urgh, such an uncomfortable situation with Remi! I guess I'm uncomfortable already when his name just starts coming up in a scene. Glad that G is conscious about things with Remi being weird, him. behaving somewhat inappropriately. And that look that Sherry threw his way ... gives me the chills!
7/16/2021 c137 52shari
Yes once again Finn and Charlie are just meant for each other. Finn showed his feelings by doing the special over the top things. Charlie give Finn the special attention and centering he needs. Ya Charlie is coming to the U.S.
7/16/2021 c136 52shari
Even on a lovely family outing Logan subtle change bring concern to Rory.
Remi is creepy. It seems sherry gets how uncomfortable he makes G feep
7/16/2021 c135 52shari
Charlie and Finn just perfect together. They both have baggage and fears from their pasts but are cautious but honest with each other
7/16/2021 c90 LoVeRockets1993
Honestly, I get why Celeste is hurt. But she knows Jess, how can she be mad at him for writing this when she knows that his writing is his emotional outlet. Putting this on paper, so to speak, is his way of working through all that happened. How can she be mad at him for that. She goes to therapy to work through her stuff. He writes. It’s the same thing. Everyone has their own way to work through things in their lives, this is his. He needed to write this. If he would’ve told her earlier and she said no, he would’ve stopped writing and maybe never got closure on the things he was feeling regarding that time. Would that have been better? I get that it’s deeply personal for her, and maybe publishing it might not be the best thing for them, as a couple and individually, but I feel she shouldn’t get mad at him for writing downs his thoughts and feelings to work through them.
7/15/2021 c137 9Sondrasr
I love how vulnerable Finn is. Like he is just finding true love for the first time. I love that Charlie was willing to jump with him. So sweet. I do hope that Celeste is ok and it is just a lot to process.
7/15/2021 c137 3roganjalex
I understand pairing Finn with Charlie instead of Gigi but it would be interesting to see the exploration of Finn and Gigi in a true relationship
7/15/2021 c137 lucylulu
I think Celeste is in a sort of limbo. About her old and new job in SH. And about her Paris situation. Hope Emily will help going to the right direction.
And what a beautiful end of the year. Finn is such a romantic.
Please keep writing. Need more and more
785 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »