for Balancing act

7/8/2021 c130 52shari
Perfect !
7/8/2021 c129 52shari
Great interaction between Jess and Leo. I’m sure it helped even if Jess doesn’t realize it.
Love the interaction between Finn and Charlie and then Finn and his family
7/8/2021 c128 52shari
G needs to go with her instinct about Remi. We usually get in trouble when we don’t pay attention to our instincts. Sure have made it easy to understand G after interaction with Sherry and Christopher.
7/8/2021 c130 1sabrina-notthewitch
I love Charlie and Finn so much! And this chapter is so well done! I just love the family dynamic we get to see from Finns side. I’m in interested to see if you tie us back to Olivia through Rory.

I think Finn is going to give her something sentimental, and hopefully an “I love you”.
7/8/2021 c130 lucylulu
Diane is so nice to Charlie, I think she can really see how Finn feels
Loved the flight ticket even I can understand Finn hesitation about long distance
the final part, so hot
can't wait to see the new year gift
please keep writing
btw, I'm rereading TME
7/7/2021 c129 jordana60
I think the conversation between Jess and Leo was one of the most endearing, honest, real , talks I’ve heard. Jess was able to provide some comfort and reassurance to Leo without sugarcoating what could actually happen. I keep forgetting how young Leo is, and how fragile and vulnerable. Jess gave him a safe space to talk. What a big, loving family Finn has. There are too many to keep track of, but Charlie held her own. I don’t know where you find these homes, but this one was magnificent. It’s beautiful to watch Finn being so caring and protective of Charlie. They bring out the best in each other, although I don’t know how they’re gonna deal with their impending separation. I agree with Sylvia that not being able to get pregnant is nobody’s story to tell but Charlie’s, and also, Charlie has to deal with this the rest of her life, she can’t be shielded from the fact. Many women can’t get pregnant, but they can’t avoid the topic or being around kids all the time.
7/7/2021 c129 sandra-LE-223
Jess finding Leo and comforting him in his distress was great! I hadn't thought about it before, but Jess was really the perfect person for this kind of conversation, he has this perspective (and the memories, sadly) that the others from the family are lacking in that intensity. Good for Leo!
Hope you are/were well today, and have an even better day tomorrow!
7/7/2021 c129 lucylulu
LOVED how Jess helped Leo
and what a great Christmas party in Brissy
I can see Charlie wanting not to be close to babies and at the same time wanting it
Maybe a baby will be in her and Finn's future, there are option
thanks for another great one
Hope to read more soon
7/7/2021 c129 23Rori Potter
Intriguing. Update soon.
7/6/2021 c128 jordana60
I appreciate you recapping the reasons Celeste is so adamant about revealing who she is. It’s the ramifications regarding Evie that got to me. There’s a part of me that feels it was a mistake to change her whole identity before Jess and a Evie, but now she’s just in way too deep to do anything about it, and with the news about Henri, I get it. Your description of the Paris place created such a clear visual, down to every detail, I felt like I was there. I love that you used some French. It made it feel so authentic. I’m interested to see if anything happens with the armed situation. I really like this budding friendship between Vikki and Paris. It’s fun to see Paris fall into something so unnatural to her, so naturally. It’s very organic. You de- villianized Tristan and made their divorce a 2 way street. It was brilliant.
7/5/2021 c128 9Sondrasr
It's nice to see Paris open up a bit. I love how you worked the printing press into her house and that she still had it.
7/5/2021 c128 lucylulu
hope everything with G will be fine
and nice Paris Vikki interaction. but Paris has to find a way to tell he about her ex
keep writing
7/5/2021 c128 sandra-LE-223
Remi gives me the chills. please don't let G alone with him in any weird situations. She definitely doesn't need her Mom's boyfriend hitting on her or worse. urgh.

Vikki revealing her fluid sexuality, however, I truly liked that
7/5/2021 c128 1sabrina-notthewitch
Great update! I love visiting other characters and focusing on them once and a while. I do like the idea of Paris having a friend that she can just spend time with and relax. She always comes off as so up tight, this is nice, but hopefully doesn’t turn awkward.
7/5/2021 c128 23Rori Potter