for Balancing act

6/21/2021 c114 sandra-LE-223
kudos to Noah for telling Este about the PI, and to Brody for thinking of getting G help mental health-wise, immediately!
6/21/2021 c114 23Rori Potter
Oh damn! Poor Celeste. Will she meet with her mom? Update soon.
6/21/2021 c114 lucylulu
glad G found someone that can help her
she needs to talk, a real talk with no interruptions, with Rory and Celeste.
glad Jess was with Celeste reading the letter, hope she'll meet her mother, even if to say leave me alone. With Jess too
please update soon, another long one
thanks as always
6/21/2021 c114 9Sondrasr
Wow. G is in such a rough place. Hopefully they can all help her.
6/20/2021 c113 jordana60
I should have known it wouldn’t be her mother, but her assistant was close enough. It’s ironic how Celeste put everything she had into hiding her old identity and creating a new one, only to take a pretty big misstep with the auctioning her dresses. Rory was right thinking that Jess coming to be with Celeste without hesitation or question, even if it was inconvenient, is what should be done. I feel bad that G found out about Finn’s side of their ” breakup” that way, but I think it’s good she knows. I would want to know the whole truth. Knowing that others knew more about that than she did, and knowing they were talking about her behind her back must have felt horrible. Also, the fact that her problems seemed to always take a back seat to everything else, isn’t good. I can’t imagine what she felt when Brody had someone else at his apt. Embarrassed, humiliated, stupid, all come to mind. Then to break down crying in front of him- that poor girl. I have to give Brody credit for not just closing the door and abandoning her. If nothing else, he’s gonna make sure she gets somewhere safe, but my heart breaks for her.
6/20/2021 c113 sandra-LE-223
oh god, just another thing coming that G didn't need. I hope that Brody calls Philipa. H could really use a friend now. Hopefully he just takes G's phone for that call because his is somewhere else.
And I hope that Rory and Celeste can have a good conversation soon to clear the air about G&Finn. I do think it was right that Celeste kept to herself what G told her confidentially. G's trust in her is shaken as it is, and she does need some adult in her corner that she can trust. She's angry enough as it is, hearing Rory and Celeste talk about her and not officially share what Finn's side might look like. That would have to be much worse if they or Celeste knew with certainty that Finn had some feelings, too. argh, it's messed up.
I wonder what the content of that letter from Celeste's mother might be. Maybe she did fly to the states because of the auction,. without having received Celeste's letter beforehand. And I wonder what Celeste is gonna dogo see her mother or not. It might be good for getting some more closure, speaking up about how she felt in that family.
looking forward to the next update!
6/20/2021 c112 jordana60
I really like the friendship between Rory and Celeste. There’s something so special about having someone in your life who doesn’t judge, or sugarcoat things; someone you don’t have to be anybody other than yourself. I’m not sure how I feel about this “talk” Rory and Celeste are having with G. On one hand, it seems like an unnecessary intervention, a betrayal and an attack on something they don’t know too much about. On the other hand, my 16 year old self probably could have used such advice, no matter how unsolicited it was or how angry I got. If G put all her trust into Celeste, maybe Celeste should have told G she had spoken to Rory first, and Celeste should have definitely told Rory about G and Finn way before this. As soon as it was mentioned, I knew a carrier wasn’t going to be picking up those dresses, and when Celeste was the one to answer the door, I knew it was gonna be her mother.( I think!)
6/20/2021 c113 23Rori Potter
Oh my. Wow. What is she thinking? Update soon.
6/20/2021 c113 lucylulu
WOW what a chapter!
Poor Celeste! Good thing Jess is coming, can't wait to know about the letter.
And I'm really worried about G, I can say it's good Brody wasn't alone.
Hope he'll call Rory
please , you can't leave me like that! I need a double treat today
HURRY HURRY
6/20/2021 c111 jordana60
I don’t know what the policies between employee and employer are, but I’m wondering why Paris didn’t just ask Vikki if her ex was Tristan, and that they went to school together. It’s funny that you brought up Paris and autism. I can absolutely see the possibilities of her being low on the spectrum, and I’m surprised nobody that I know of has ever brought it up. I love to hear how Finn talks about Charlie to Logan, with such joy and enthusiasm, and how supportive Logan is. I’m glad Finn told Charlie that he loved her instead of playing games. Someone, the sex hits a whole other level once love is declared, and it seems true for these 2.
6/20/2021 c113 Guest
enjoying the different plot threads so much!
6/20/2021 c113 52shari
What a shock for Celeste. G is one very mixed up girl. She thinks she’s an adult. Her parents treat her as an adult but she is a 16 year old child. Seems things will get worse before they get better. Jess is a good guy
6/19/2021 c110 jordana60
I love that both Finn and Charlie are both in that goodly-eyed, smiley, beginning of their relationship. There’s nothing like that feeling of meeting someone and having everything click, and both parties being on the same page. It’s great that they can just be themselves around each other, and not become something they think the other will like. It just puts a smile on my face. If I was Rory, and Celeste knew things about G that I myself didn’t know, and Celeste started analyzing G, I would be upset. Upset that she didn’t tell me what was going on, and giving her advice. Rory’s reaction is much healthier than mine, but I don’t know how she isn’t hurt. I like seeing Jess and Celeste being playful with each other. I miss Logan.
6/19/2021 c109 jordana60
This is probably going to be a unpopular opinion, especially coming from a single working mother, but there’s a part of me that agrees with Logan wishing Rory would not go back to work so fast. If a mother( or father) gets the privilege to be able to stay home to raise the kids, they should want to take advantage of fit. It’s not to say she shouldn’t work outside the home, but maybe more from home for a while. I know Logan would not stifle Rory, but I understand how he feels, and maybe I’m just a bit envious? I like that Logan is trying to connect with Mitchum a little. I am really interested to see what the story is with Tristan and his ex. I’m sure there’s a story there, and I’m kind a hoping he makes an is a dimensional character, and one of the things I love about your writing is you ability to make your characters such. There are parts of Celeste that I don’t love, but that’s okay, because most of the time the same goes for “real” people, including myself. We’re all flawed and imperfect, and it’s refreshing that you show all sides of someone. I think her research for G is overboard and I think she should be talking to Rory about her relationship with G, but her heart is in the right place. I don’t blame Rory for being hurt over what G said.
6/19/2021 c112 JTRF
Great chapter. I look forward to reading your updates and love the stories you have created!
785 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »