for Balancing act

6/16/2021 c109 1sabrina-notthewitch
I love all the new character plot lines you have going!
6/16/2021 c108 jordana60
I think this is the first time I’ve “seen” Finn actually make love to someone, not just fuck, and even then, I usually skipped those parts because it kind of turned me off. This chapter hit home for me. In this chapter, I am Charlie, who even after being married and divorced, have never had a Finn in my life. If there are men out there like that, I have yet to meet one! The way Finn worshipped her body, made her feel beautiful, and let her know that her pleasure was as important as his, was amazing. This was a beautiful chapter.
6/15/2021 c108 52shari
Love this all about Charlie and Finn. You did a great job of getting access her insecurities about intimacy. I’m sure Finn will take care of that much to Charlie’s surprise and delight
6/15/2021 c108 lucylulu
Missed you yesterday!
WOW what a hot chapter
Love them together, Finn can make her forget about her ex, totally
please update SOOOOOOOOOON
6/14/2021 c107 jordana60
I am amazed at the extreme measures that Celeste is taking to help G. I don’t even think most parents would go to these lengths. I think it’s a little overboard, but I suppose it provides her with a distraction. I love seeing this side of Finn. He’s not merely a jokester, carefree,never serious about anything, Colin and Logan’s sidekick. You’re showing a real man with real issues, and desires; someone who can hold a conversation, with his family, and of course, with Charlie. I looked up Kate Wasley and she is gorgeous and very sexy. There’s a scene in “how to lose a guy in 10 days”, where Matthew Mcconnagy goes to pick up Kate Hudson and the look on his face when she walks down the stairs, reminds me of how Finn looked at Charlie. It was a perfect date that looks like it’s going to end the same!
6/13/2021 c78 2SAGMom
Honestly, have Gigi meet April and find a real friendship. Romantic relationships are not needed all the time
6/13/2021 c106 jordana60
Jess and Celeste work together like a well oiled machine . They both know what the other one needs . The opening seemed to have gone quite smoothly. By the way, Celeste’s dress sounded exquisite. I know Celeste is trying to help G, but I wonder how Rory is going to feel when she finds out G went to Celeste and not her. Like you said, I’m not sure Celeste is doing the right thing by keeping this from Rory. That being said, she gave some kick ass advice. Wise, thought provoking and smart, although I’m not sure G got all of that. Very interesting that Celeste’s mom bought a dress in auction. I’m wondering what the reason is for having done so. G being disappointed that her problems took a back seat to the dresses , shows that she really is quite young still.
6/13/2021 c107 lucylulu
Hope Celeste and G will talk soon, and I hope Logan will surprise Rory soon
and Finn and Charlie, not sure about their life, maybe they could figure it out together
Perfect date and perfect talk
We are waiting for more soon
pleaseeeeeeeee
6/13/2021 c107 23Rori Potter
Aww! Wow. Update soon.
6/13/2021 c105 jordana60
I feel like you’re giving me a tour of Australia and I’m loving it. It’s always been a place on my bucket list, but I feel like I can picture so much more of it water, the homes, the scenery, all make me want to visit that much more. I feel Finn’s excitement and nervousness. This is all so new for him, and Charlie is the perfect woman for him to be with. I know that feeling after a day ( and night) on the water; the exhaustion and smell of the ocean. Charlie was a sport to stay for dinner. I chuckled when G saw the picture of Finn and Charlie, because I’ve been in the position of seeing an ex, or someone I liked with another women, and the finding fault in her weight, or hair, or looks, is very realistic! I’m glad it didn’t stop her from telling Brody. Your description of the Apparatus Bay was amazing. Down to the details of the decorations, to the food. That origami sounded perfect. I’m really interested to see if Paris hires Tristan’s ex, and if he’ll make another appearance.
6/12/2021 c106 redbone0791
hello. I really like this story. I think it would be cool if you did a whole other story about Finn and Charlie.
6/12/2021 c106 lucylulu
YAY what a great opening
Glad everything went smoothly. And I'm glad Celeste sent the letter, and I can see something moving in France, especially knowing about her mother assistant bidding at her dresses.
Too bad G and Celeste didn't end their talk, hope they'll manage to talk soon again. And hope G will start talking to Rory more.
And about Rory, she's a Huntsberger and working for HPG could be in her rights, I'm sure Logan would love it
please update soon
6/12/2021 c106 Rori Potter
Oh wow! Update soon.
6/11/2021 c105 mrb24moo
i love finn and charlie! i’d love to have a scene between them talking about rogan and his namesake with finny.
6/11/2021 c105 lucylulu
Finn and Charlie are wonderfully written, can't wait to read more about them
and to read about the opening
keep writing please