for Balancing act

5/12/2021 c79 52shari
Finn and G are on a collision course. This is going to be so good for Celeste. Not sure about maya. But if Rory’s happy she signs your checks. At least it’s Not tent camping. Rory doesn’t have the same expectations as all the other females. Poor Logan he misses his family and they miss him. Hopefully he’s not gone as long as he thinks. Maybe Rory’s next trip will be to London
5/12/2021 c80 Elizabeth
Yes, Finn did the right thing in my opinion. It’s a challenging situation all round, but he did the responsible thing by withholding his true feelings. Thanks for writing.
5/12/2021 c79 jordana60
Like I said last chapter, I can’t really see Finn developing romantic feelings for Gigi. I would expect him to realize he’s getting close to crossing the line, and back off. Not only because she’s Rory’s sister, and under age, but because it just seems wrong. He shouldn’t have even allowed himself to be put in a position to feel this way. I’m not saying I don’t like the storyline; the dynamics are interesting, but I think Finn needs to wrap this is.
5/11/2021 c79 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. What is going on with Finn? Update soon.
5/11/2021 c79 lucylulu
THE CHAPTER I WAS WAITING FOR!
We can call it "the reunion"
LOVE IT SO MUCH
I really really really can't wait to read more!
And maybe one night Lorelei could babysit and the girls could go out
Finn is realizing they have to talk and move on
keep writing keep posting
5/10/2021 c78 Guest
Great chapter. Good to see Jess in his natural habitat.

And sorry, chiming in a bit late about G/F. The biggest problem I have with this pairing apart from the age difference is that it feels a bit too convenient. It feels like, oh here is character X from the series and there is character Y from the series. Let me pair them up. Even after all the character development you’ve provided in this fic series for Finn, I just don’t see him ever wanting to be with or even entertaining the thought of being with her. Feeling stupidly flattered that he can still make a 16 year old sigh over him, definitely. But nothing more than that. His obvious affection for Rory, Rory and Logan as a couple and Rory, Logan and Finny as a family would, imho preclude any romantic feelings towards Rory’s sister.

So, having said that, I’m sure you have an amazing plan for these characters and I’m going to rush to read Rory’s visit to SH!
5/10/2021 c78 jordana60
It was nice seeing Jess out on the book tour , doing what he loves, giving him a minute away to just be with himself. His book sounds amazing! Regarding the whole Gigi/ Finn situation, it’s a very fine line , but I understand your thinking. If I imagine how I would feel if my child, or a friend was Gigi, I don’t think I would take it very well at all. Of course, Gigi would develop a mad crush on Finn, but I’m not so sure of the reality of Finn crushing on Gigi.I don’t think he would let himself get close to her because of who she is and her age,and I think he’d know it was a land mine. I’m okay with the direction you’re taking this, but I also think Finn’s true happiness does not lie Gigi.
5/10/2021 c78 Rori Potter
Wow! Update soon.
5/10/2021 c78 Guest
I agree with others here...explore but let it stay platonic. If you keep us on a journey with these characters (hint, yes please!) maybe it is something to revisit after G finishes college.
5/10/2021 c78 Elizabeth
Re: Finn & Gigi, I think having a crush on someone you look up to is normal and the older you get, the more you realise age isn’t an indicator of maturity. I like this storyline. Do I want Finn to date Gigi, no, because she’s underage. The way you are writing though, no lines have been crossed. I think it’s interesting that you’re writing from Gigi’s perspective and I like that Finn is being a mentor of sorts to her. Thanks for writing!
5/10/2021 c1 Kellybras
great update
5/10/2021 c78 3roganjalex
Entertaining but emotional I love it
5/10/2021 c78 lucylulu
first F and G situation, I've always loved Finn but I don't like him in this situation. Cos it's not just Gigi's idea. One thing is to bond, another is in a romantic way.
I also think that Rory Logan would be really upset with Finn. They consider him one of their best friend
G and Finn need to talk, put it out and saying nothing can happen. So they both move on.
Both G and Finn can definetely be happy with someone else
And about the story, I really can't wait to read about Rory in SH, can't wait for her/Celeste's hug.
And I imagine a big hug between Finny and Evie too
keep writing
5/9/2021 c77 jordana60
So Jess and Logan are going to be away, but Rory and Celeste will have each other to lean on. I’m sure it will also help alleviate some of Jess and Logan’s concerns. It was fun meeting some of Gigi’s age appropriate friends. She did seem to fit in pretty well, but it’s obvious hanging out with Finn is spoiling her for being with someone closer to her age, and not practically family!
5/9/2021 c76 jordana60
I was thinking and hoping that Rory would take the kids to Stars Hollow while Logan was away. I think it’ll be good for both Celeste and Rory. Logan , at least, knows that Rory has a right to be upset about him leaving, and it’s clear he doesn’t want to leave him. It’s crazy how mere words can cut straight through to the heart and be so hurtful. When they took a breath, they both realized this was an impossible situation and neither of them wanted to be a part of it, but it can’t be helped. It scary for Logan when he realized Rory has the ability to hurt him so deeply, but that’s part of loving so deeply too. I chuckled when Rory told Logan she didn’t shave. A very relatable new mother thing to say. Logan is a loving, generous lover.
786 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »