for Balancing act

Keep writing
8/1/2021 c154 23Rori Potter
Oh wow! Update soon.
8/1/2021 c154 LoVeRockets1993
I feel like Logan and Rory are extremely disconnected. From each other, but also from themselves. Obviously they love each other. But I feel like at the moment, the only reason they are even together is because they’re married and have kids. They are going through the motions of life, not enjoying a single second of it. The state of their relationship makes me a little sad. Rory was always so ambitious and driven to work. IMO, that doesn’t just go away because you have kids. Half of her identity seems missing, it’s like she doesn’t have a personality anymore. Same with Logan. I get personal growth, and people do change and evolve, and I’m sure him being robbed has a lot to do with his anxiety, but he seems like someone else entirely. I feel like everything about them that made them work, is gone. Both as individuals and as a couple. Not sure how that can be fixed.
8/1/2021 c154 jordana60
It’s interesting that I feel as if I’m right in the middle of Rory and Logan’s issues. One moment, I see Logan’s point of view, and the next, I see Rory’s. You’re making valid and reasonable points on how both are feeling. It proves nothing about this is black and white. I know they are still in love; I just feel they’ve lost their connection and how to read each other; how to comfort each other. I hope it’s just temporary.
I liked Owen and Logan talking. They’ve had wildly different upbringings, yet their blood ties, although only recently discovered are strong.
8/1/2021 c153 jordana60
Truthfully, I expected more from Rory. For a woman who is hell bent on saving her marriage, and for someone who’s so good with words, along with actually searching for the right ones that would support Logan before she texted him, she didn’t do a very good job. Even if she doesn’t understand it, and Logan can’t explain it, her words show a lack of trust in her husband. It shouldn’t matter why, if it’s important to Logan, it should be important to her. As a back up plan, it really doesn’t affect her in any significant way. It was better later on when she said she just wants him to be home and happy, but it felt more desperate than genuine.
7/31/2021 c153 52shari
G feels left out but she thinks of herself as an equal adult. She just doesn’t get that the others don’t. She is a child to them.
Rory opening up to her hopefully makes her realize there’s a lot more to Celeste being pregnant than just having a baby.
Rory decided to go with what ever Logan needs to feel safe is a step forward for both of them. Logan realizing he needs to talk with Rory. Will help they need each other to be completed emotionally. I want a Winnie the photo staircase!
I think G doesn’t know that she needs that maternal feelings and protectiveness that Rory is showing but it’s good for both sisters.
7/31/2021 c153 lucylulu
Another great talk between Rory and G that are really getting closer and closer.
And I really hope everything will be ok for Celeste.
Still worries for Rory Logan situation
Hope he’ll be back in NY soon. The sooner the better
Please keep writing
Hope in a long one
And thanks
7/31/2021 c153 Rori Potter
Oh wow! Update soon.
7/31/2021 c152 jordana60
If I had to imagine Paris with kids, they would be Timeteo and Gabriela:). I don’t have any first hand experience with high functioning children, but you did a good job in describing Silas( love that name). It’s interesting how Paris and Vikki are learning more about each other through their kids.
I love seeing Rory and G getting closer. They are finding a balance between sisterhood, friendship and guardianship. I laughed when they heard Jess and Celeste above them. It was good they had each other there!
Thanks for giving Jess and Celeste some time to really be together. Rory’s right about them having a healthy sex life. Great scene.
I mean this is the best way about Finn, but oh, how the mighty have fallen! He’s living proof of how having a loving partner can give you new perspective and priorities. That was a much different Finn at the party than even he’s used to. Now he just wants to be with Charlie and talk about home furnishings! I can’t wait till they’re together again.
7/30/2021 c151 jordana60
I know I keep repeating myself, but when you provide an actual visual, like this house, it makes it feel so real. So, it should make Rory feel good that Logan is asking her advice on the house. I’m glad she brought Celeste along as she needed an extra set of eyes to verify what she was seeing!
This an Logan met has valid credentials and seems like a smart man, but it also looks like he’s a survivalist . I suppose this is an attempt on Logan’s part to get some of that control back he feels he lost , but I’m nor sure it’s going to do the trick. The house does seem to be a viable back up to their house in the city, and I think Rory should consider it, if only for Logan, but I don’t think this is the kind of control he has to win back. I don’t know what it would be, but I think this is more of a desperate attempt.
7/30/2021 c152 1sabrina-notthewitch
So good! Loving the relationship between G and Rory.
7/30/2021 c152 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Update soon.
7/30/2021 c152 lucylulu
It’s a chapter of CAN’T WAIT
Can’t wait to read more about Charlie and Finn. I need them in NY.
And more about Rory and Logan finally together
And more about G and Rory sisterhood friendship
And more about Celeste Jess baby
And I Can imagine such a fun breakfast the morning After sex noises
So keep writing and posting
7/30/2021 c150 jordana60
I feel like both G and Rory needed this visit to Stars Hollow. G, to reconcile with Celeste in person, and Rory, seeing Celeste. I could feel Rory release a breath when she got out of the car.
I find it amusing that Jess agreed to the “ host” the town meetings, and the ribbing he’s taking for it. He’s ingrained himself into the town without even realizing it.
Rory and G had a really nice talk , and it was definitely brought them closer.
I know it’s just semantics, but it bothered me a little when Rory told G she had to make her marriage work.
785 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »