for Balancing act

7/29/2021 c1 sramos33
I lovethis fic. I really hope that Rory, and Logan see their way through this difficult chapter in their mirage. Also I would also love to see Jess have a son. I think that story line would be amazing . I can imagine Jess struggle with his own inner demons regarding his father in an effort to be a better role model for his son.
7/29/2021 c151 52shari
Logan seems like he is spiraling into a mental health breakdown. Glad Rory went and saw the property and Celeste talked her down before questioning Logan. Logan’s behavior just gives off a bad feeling. Hopefully he opens up to Rory
7/29/2021 c150 52shari
That’s a heck of a lot of people to pile into Celeste and Jess’s home
Lorelei eating a vegetable casserole? Lol
I like the talk and comfort that Rory snd G gave each other. They need that contact.
7/29/2021 c149 52shari
Jess has enough joy about the baby for both of them right now. Seems Celeste just has fears and worries. She hopefully will work through everything.
Talking to her lawyer seems to increase ce’s stress rather than ease it. I think Emily is going to surprise her with what information she comes back with
7/29/2021 c151 lucylulu
I was kind of hoping in a covid free story.
I’m so tired of this situation
And I’m not so sure about Logan’s plan B. I think he definitely needs to be back home with Rory to start dealing with his stressful situation
Keep writing
7/29/2021 c151 kkananiirysarad
Interesting plot, you can always keep us on our toes, yet still ground us. I love how reliable are yours characters and their problems. I'm most intrige about a cottage, according to my calculations they are now in 2019, so soon covid will hit. I hope they are gona buy it and it will be new begining for their family, with new dinamic with lockdawn etc ...Yeah, maybe Logan is not paranoic in the end. Well that were my great wishes, because I really miss rogan, sweet and fluff, hot and snut, whatever just this two really interacting with each otcher. I can't wait to read more, thanku you for this story, please continue!
7/29/2021 c151 1sabrina-notthewitch
A bonus chapter and more Rory Logan?! This is a great day. I like the direction this is taking too. Logan is smart and I feel like this is totally plausible.

He really needs to just be with Rory for this discussion. I hope they can get back to a normal living situation soon.
7/29/2021 c151 23Rori Potter
Wow! Amazing. Update soon.
7/29/2021 c149 jordana60
It looks like you're adding yet another character to the mix, but I must say, I'm intrigued. I feel like I should have a clue on who this man is, but I have none, and that just makes it more exciting!
7/29/2021 c150 lucylulu
another great chapter
loved Celeste being therefor G and Rory and viceversa
the hug at the beginning and the talk in bed at the end, so good written
please give us more and soon
love these long ones
7/28/2021 c150 Rori Potter
Wow. When will Logan be back? Update soon.
7/28/2021 c149 Rori Potter
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
7/28/2021 c148 jordana60
I hear what you're saying about sex having some meaning, but there's also something to be said about some good old fucking! I actually look forward to some Rory and Logan reconnecting sex. I tend to lean toward Rogan sex more than J'est sex because visually seeing both Rory and Logan, it serves my imagination better. I have to say, the lesbian sex was quite exciting. So explicit, and somehow a woman knowing another woman's body so intimately is quite sexy. then when you add some dimension with business and children, its more than just the physical, like you were saying.
So, I, too have a dirty mind, and I don't know if this could get you kicked off the site, (or me for even suggesting it), but anal sex with someone you love and trust implicitly can be a consideration.
7/28/2021 c147 jordana60
Its good to see Finn being contrite, realizing he may have been responsible for adding to some of G's deep seeded issues, even though he wasn't aware. It proves that he is a good man in general, and hurting G was never his intention. I'm also glad Rory didn't read him the riot act. like she said, he extradited himself from the situation and recognized his errors in judgement. Poor Finn is in the middle of Rory and Logan, being friends with both of them, and hearing both of their fears. He kept himself remarkably neutral.
If you aren't a therapist, you did some heavy duty research! The way Dr. Williams listened and let G talk. he had her opening up more than I'm sure she thought she would. I never heard of Histrionic personality disorder; had to google it, but I think I may have had some traits of it in my younger days!
7/28/2021 c149 lucylulu
Poor Celeste, in a sort of limbo. Dealing with Paris - the city - and waiting for 12 weeks.
Hope Rory will help her.
And good talk between Logan and Rory, Marta's it's a great idea.
Also good for G to develop her friendship with Philippa
Can't wait to read about SH days.
Keep writing