for Balancing act

7/26/2021 c147 52shari
Finn has to talk to G at some point. We are talking a teenager and a grown man. It might help instead of the ghosting. To explain feelings.
Rory is pretty fragile in the Logan department. Hopefully Finns take is a truth that Logan will work on.
G asking Rory to go in with her is big. She truly is a damaged little girl forced into an adult setting. Her mom didn’t protect her in time and her father just is a poor excuse for a father. He monetarily took care of her needs but he forgotten be present and actually parent. Hopefully this therapist will be able to help her
7/26/2021 c146 52shari
Finny has his Uncle Finn to make him feel better but sometimes you just need mom.
G was sweet to help with Finnny so Finn and Rory could talk. Not that Finn added much but to let Rory know to hang in there and Logan truly is struggling with himself and his internal fears
7/26/2021 c146 52shari
I like Rory’s kindness towards G about Finn coming by. Rory knows all about their fathers type of parenting
7/26/2021 c147 lucylulu
Glad Rory and Finn had a good conversation. Finn can really help RoryLogan a lot knowing them so well.
And G. I can see her worries about the
Male therapist. But he seems ok.
And she really seems older than she is
Rory can be her rock. Hope they keep talking.
Please update soon
Another great one
7/26/2021 c147 23Rori Potter
Oh wow! Update soon.
7/26/2021 c146 jordana60
G was a class act with Finn, and Finn’s apology to her was genuine. I’m glad they got that out of the way. I sometimes forget Rory and G are sisters first and foremost. There’s a bond there and a shared understanding of who their father really is. I also realize her that G did not have it easy growing up, and this whole thing with Remi has rightfully messed her up. It’s good Rory is supporting her in getting help with her mental health. Between Rory and Celeste, G finally has a decent support system.
7/26/2021 c145 jordana60
For some reason, pillow talk is quite intimate, and it was a good way to end the night for Rory and Logan. I love that Finn is back in the states, and met up with Logan. They have a treasured friendship and they both need each other. I can’t wait till Charlie comes into the mix. I’ve never read a story where Finn is genuinely in love, and it brings out a beautiful, vulnerable side of him. I have to smile at Paris’ change In demeanor. I hope things progress well in the pregnancy.
7/26/2021 c144 jordana60
It must have taken a lot for Logan to try and tell Rory what he was feeling; to say his thoughts out loud, even to himself. I think he expressed himself well, and I think Rory listened and tried to understand as best she could. What mattered was they were talking, and although it didn’t really fix things, the fact that they were, was a huge step. Rory needs him to talk, and Logan needs some reassurance. No matter what they were in the middle of, Finny needed them, and they were able to work together to take care of him. I’m glad Paris told Vikki about Tristan. I had a feeling it wouldn’t be a big deal for Vikki, and I’m sure Paris feels better telling her.
7/26/2021 c147 1sabrina-notthewitch
I’m loving the development between Rory and G. I’m wondering how Rory feels with her realizations and if she is going to talk to anyone (her dad, her mom, Logan).

I’m liking the reality of the struggles between Rory and Logan. I’m hoping he can come home for good soon so they can work on them.
7/26/2021 c147 3roganjalex
I loved this deep dive into G
7/26/2021 c147 KV2021
Love reading your fics and love the daily instalments. Another good chapter. Reading this really makes me feel like I am watching Gilmore Girls. Thank you. Keep writing.
7/25/2021 c146 lucylulu
Please update soon
7/24/2021 c146 23Rori Potter
Intriguing. Update soon.
7/24/2021 c145 Rori Potter
Will her baby be okay? Update soon.
7/24/2021 c145 lucylulu
Logan and Rory getting closer, so good. And a short vacation just the two of them will be perfect.
Can’t wait for Charlie in NY. And for Finn’s visit to Rory...
Paris clone LOL