for Nunnally's Bully

3/1/2021 c1 7Lordban
I remember reading something along those lines as part of a much larger fic, but I do like your take. And yes, Nunnally has claws. You have to, if you are going to fire a WMD aimed at your own brother.
3/1/2021 c1 4Arcade.Z
I have to say; I liked this very much. I always wanted to read something like this and you've just made my day. After all, it's not every day you get to see this type of Nunnally. Great work!
2/28/2021 c1 Guest
It took me a moment to realize that Nannally called this girl several names... This made it so much better...
2/28/2021 c1 12Akakiru
She is Charles daugther.
Proud papa Charles
2/27/2021 c1 Ewerton Da Silva Rodrigues
I want to see how Nunnally is going to deal with Lelouch being zero.

I liked how you dealt with Nunnally
2/27/2021 c1 29Aminta.defender
This was a nice short interesting look at Nunnally. I always like to imagine her with more agency. Someone related to Lelouch cannot be that innocent. XD Good job.
2/27/2021 c1 Vin
Perhaps a little OOC, but definitely fun to read.
Nunnally is always depicted as a delicate flower, so many tend to forget how strong willed she can be. I mean, when Mao kidnapped her she actually threatened him if he hurt her brother!
Sometime I wonder how things would've gone had she joined Lelouch in his rebellion.
2/27/2021 c1 11SomebodyLost
Very nice, a peek into a dark side of Nunnally is always a treat, especially since she tries to keep it hidden around her loved ones.

Thanks for writing.