for Somebody That I Used to Know

3/1 c1 29Secretwrittenword
I finally got here, sorry it took so long.
I really enjoyed this. I’m glad you didn’t give Ella a description because I kept seeing Ella from Lucifer. Speaking of Lucifer...what a complete dick! If he didn’t kill Michael love the Earth would have survived. Great story about how a broken heart can kill everything.
2/28 c1 catspats31
The writing quality is good in terms of your spelling and grammar, but the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken for being a second person or you-based story:

Entries not allowed:
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

Go remove all of the elements related to the reader like "Y/N" and replace them with a canon character or original character. Switch to first person or third person point of view. You can always put it on another site where it is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or deviantART.
2/27 c1 9bossyshort
Great job. Love the idea of a backstory for this version of Michael. It's always kind of boring having a villain who is just plain evil without a "reason" just because he was born this way. So this makes the character so much more complex and interesting. Well done.
2/27 c1 139ncsupnatfan
Interesting story and idea. NC
2/27 c1 11Malic Malic
I love that song. And I loved
2/26 c1 38vrskaandrea
This was awesome, great work. I loved it, I love how broken Mike was. Him destroying the world makes a lot more sense now. I do wish she could have lived, but this is a much better ending.