for A New York Secret

9/28/2021 c2 jingerr
found your Emily book
9/26/2021 c30 15Kit Kat Kata
You might want to try re-uploading this chapter.
8/7/2021 c28 4Jaynii
Awww another great chapter as always. Really interesting to see Loki’s insecurities too. Looking forward to the next chapter
7/19/2021 c27 Jaynii
Oh my gosh this story is incredible! I’ve binged read the whole thing over the weekend and honestly can’t get enough. You’re writing is amazing and I’m so invested in this story. It is great to see Loki from a different angle.

Excited for the next update!
7/14/2021 c25 9Love.Fiction.2022
Likin it
6/27/2021 c24 katherinesalvatore98
wow, I'm loving your story so much!
6/19/2021 c24 8Raider-K
I just binge read this entire story and I’m loving it! Thanks for writing a great Loki story from a different angle—it’s interesting to see him dependent, without his powers, vulnerable. I’m enjoying the blossoming relationship with Emily.

This chapter was super sexy, and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
5/29/2021 c22 Luthien Oropherion
Yay update! Another great chapter! Can’t wait to see what Loki has planned :)
5/5/2021 c21 Luthien Oropherion
Yay two updates! I love it! I like to see them getting closer. I hope Frigga does come to visit that would be awesome!
Can’t wait for the next update :)
4/21/2021 c19 Luthien Oropherion
Love this chapter! It’s sooo cute Loki getting excited about the tree and the fish :) thanks for the update!
4/17/2021 c18 Luthien Oropherion
4 chapters at once! I feel spoilt :D great chapters again! Glad she’s finally rid of tony! Can’t wait for the next update
4/15/2021 c14 Luthien Oropherion
Great story so far! I love it! Although I am personally hoping she doesn’t go back to tony he’s very controlling not letting her watch the cameras in chapter 12.. but it’s very well written and I can’t wait for the next update! I hope you update often. I just found this story so I’m not sure how often you update but I’m eagerly awaiting the next one.
4/14/2021 c1 StefLiv1999
The story is amazing, I'm super invested. keep on writing!
4/14/2021 c14 1Mariana Lestrange
Great chapter!
4/14/2021 c12 Mariana Lestrange
She is so easily controlled by Tony. She knows the right thing to do, but she doesn't do it, she follows Tony's selfish desires. Like, I would have go to Loki as soon as the screen turned black. Tony doesn't give a shit about Loki, for him he could suffer and die that it would be ok.

Great writing by the way! I'm loving this story!
16 Page 1 2 Next »