for Hades heir

Great chapter update soon
4/25 c7 shunshu
wow I liked
4/24 c7 demonboy121986
Honestly love it and can't wait for more.
4/22 c1 WeasleyLove
So I read through the entire seven chapters and I have to say its actually pretty unique and orgional. A fun little read, it's just disappointing you went with that route with Ginny and Molly. At this point of the story Ginny is just a 15 year old child. She can't be held accountable for the actions of her fanon poorly written version of her mother and Dumbledore. There is also plenty of healthy and non toxic ways for Harry and Ginny not to get together like, its the year Ginny and Dean temporarily date. Why not make them at permanent? That's the reason why you did the love potion over used trope right? The only people I see use that, are people that are angry Harry ended up with Ginny.. So they force the over used idea that a child and a really strong and brave mother force feeds love potions when it is obviously not true. Harry does not act like how Ron did in the half blood prince. Molly sees Harry as her son and she would never force love on someone, all because of her saying she did something with a potion when she herself wa d. They are teenagers that have easy access to that stuff, it's even sold in the twins prank shop. Teenagers are sadly going to be tempted to use that like we see with Ron in the half blood prince. Molly grew up and its clear doesn't do that anymore in Canon.
But yeah there was many more original ideas that would have prevented those two getting together while Harry still getting to keep his first real mother figure in his life.
Over all, I'm sure you would be able to come up with a less toxic reason for the ship of Ginny/Harry not to happen. As I said before I like this story and it's creative. So I know you could actually do it.
4/21 c7 jfurjan15
Can't wait for more
4/20 c7 12Esmereilda
this chapter doesnt flow well with the prev chapter very well
4/20 c7 6lilly-flower15
4/14 c6 12Esmereilda
lol the 2 1/2s of regina i had forgotten bout that
4/14 c6 6lilly-flower15
4/12 c5 lilly-flower15
4/12 c5 12Esmereilda
poor harry
3/25 c4 Esmereilda
I almost feel sorry for him for having goblins sic'd on him
3/25 c4 6lilly-flower15
3/23 c3 18Esrelda Snape
you've got me hooked on this please update soon as I'd love to read more! It's Once Upon a Time twisted and I love it!
3/18 c2 10Nanchih
I just found this, linked on tarynpotter's favorites list. It seems to be lovely and wacky - just my kind! I see you have three chapters up in less than 3 weeks - very good start! I'll be setting an Alert and hope you keep posting!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »