for The League Summoner

8/11 c1 MiyuNeeru
Just let me get out of bronze

But for me! LET ME GET OUT OF MASTER this place is hell
8/10 c52 shade4390
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
8/7 c1 Hendra4
Are you going to continue incubus prince
8/5 c52 ghostFLIN
Excellent chapter bro continue soon
8/5 c52 aymanarabi26
Bro continue with the story I am soo itching to see Naruto and Asia's love and grayfia as well. Asia is too rare few people pairs her with Naruto when I first saw her in the dxd verse in the anime I thought about Naruto especially about her kind hearted personality not to mention I was looking for Uzumaki Naruto there when I heard they have chakra and senjutsu(yes little different here and there but it is what it is nonetheless) and I am fairly disappointed that ichei sensei didn't added Naruto if he so were to add the main power system of the Naruto verse to his series. The series is named after him for a reason.
8/5 c25 jashin090
just as an FYI if you plan on continuing to edit this story there is a discrepancy in the first two paragraphs of ch 25, you got him in two different holes at the same time xD
8/4 c52 KHARAKI TAKAN
Woo Minato and Kushina. How powerful are they exactly here? Where in the rankings would they be exactly?

Sweet chapter.

Next chapter seems like it might be a big one.
8/4 c45 Ali3317
Really enjoying this! Please keep going
8/3 c52 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter.
8/3 c52 Autobot-Wolfsketch
It was another good chapter I really enjoyed this onem I liked that we got to see the fight from different points of views with each of the other character, I'm happy to see that Minato and kushina had joined the fight I wonder if thou ever revealed themselves And tell Norris how where hes truly from Either way great chapter very well enjoyed this month and I look forward to the next chapter.
8/3 c52 Guest
“THREE HEAVENLY DRAGONS”, I thought it was two?
8/3 c52 sten227
another great chapt wonder if next chapt gonna if minato and kushina gonna reveal themselves
8/3 c52 FrassYourTass
...Well shit. That's fucking awesome.
8/3 c52 Ryu wolf