for The League Summoner

7/28 c51 3PaladinAllen
hehehehe. balance break go brrr.

meanwhile,you know waht be nice to see? or a fun champion to see appear and mess around like an April fools omake? NEEKO THE CURIOUS CHAMELEON.

cause i am a huge neeko fan, and would love to see her get attention. also cause she has a star guardian skin too hehe
7/28 c50 PaladinAllen
omg. are they fully ninjas? like are they from their world at their peak? since minato had his hokage cloak ~
7/26 c50 KenwayS220
I’m so happy this wonderful fanfic finally got updated after so long keep up the great work can’t wait for the next update
7/18 c49 Destoryer42501
Well, it looks like Loki finally making his move and he will be trying to cause as much chaos as he can to get Ragnarok. The only question is will Vali bamboozle Loki by taking Fenrir and turning him into his pet. I can't wait to see the chaos get unleashed in the next few chapters.
7/16 c37 VicenteVanCoco04
Bueno, que buen capítulo, las peleas estubieron buenas y el modo de juego se ve bien, aunque era obvio el resultado debido a que Naruto supera en poder y números a la nobleza de Sona por si mismo. Definitivamente me gustó la determinación de Issei y Saji junto a su trabajo en equipo.
7/12 c17 Rayga
Great decision with removing void rival plot
To be honest the moment I read about it, Ive become immediately displeased and had weird "cringey" feelings like "the story is ruined, gg"
Its great thing in author to adapt and change things with being able to continue story without problems
Great job ;)
7/12 c16 Rayga
Absolutely great fic man
I like badass Naruto as MC
7/8 c50 Mugetsu700
Great chapter, thanks.
7/4 c48 Destoryer42501
Looks like the harem has officially started. Also, it is a good thing that Naruto is becoming a mid-class devil. I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/28 c50 Guest
Nice
6/29 c47 Destoryer42501
Wow, Naruto just got not gust Kuroka but Ahri as well. I am very happy that Kuroka is joining the harem as well. I can't wait to see Koneko's reaction to that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/29 c40 Destoryer42501
Another great chapter. I also agree that Diodora will be going through absolute hell when Evelynn gets her hands on his. If he's lucky maybe Shalba Beelzebub will accidentally mercy kill him before Diodora experiences why Evelynn is called agony's embrace.
6/28 c36 Destoryer42501
Looks like the action is about to start and it going to be interesting to see how this rating game goes. With Sona Sitri as their opponent, it is going to be very difficult to outsmart her.
6/28 c35 Destoryer42501
This story is only getting better and better. I can't wait to see what new abilities Naruto will get.
6/28 c33 Destoryer42501
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see the fight between Rias and Sona Sitri. The fight between them will be brutal to say the very least.
3,584 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »