FanFiction.Net
for The League Summoner

7/28/2022 c51 FrassYourTass
Glad to see you updating this dude!
7/28/2022 c51 codywhite162
Love the chapter! Really looking forward to the next one and hope you are doing well!
7/28/2022 c51 9Lelouch von Einzbern
Yeah Im looking Forward with your Integration of the Star Guardian lore.. Good Luck and Keep it up
7/28/2022 c51 Habu2010
Please continue
7/28/2022 c51 Ryu wolf
Great job with this chapter
7/28/2022 c51 fresh prince1
Nice chapter
7/28/2022 c51 3PaladinAllen
hehehehe. balance break go brrr.

meanwhile,you know waht be nice to see? or a fun champion to see appear and mess around like an April fools omake? NEEKO THE CURIOUS CHAMELEON.

cause i am a huge neeko fan, and would love to see her get attention. also cause she has a star guardian skin too hehe
7/28/2022 c50 PaladinAllen
omg. are they fully ninjas? like are they from their world at their peak? since minato had his hokage cloak ~
7/26/2022 c50 KenwayS220
I’m so happy this wonderful fanfic finally got updated after so long keep up the great work can’t wait for the next update
7/18/2022 c49 Destoryer42501
Well, it looks like Loki finally making his move and he will be trying to cause as much chaos as he can to get Ragnarok. The only question is will Vali bamboozle Loki by taking Fenrir and turning him into his pet. I can't wait to see the chaos get unleashed in the next few chapters.
7/16/2022 c37 VicenteVanCoco04
Bueno, que buen capítulo, las peleas estubieron buenas y el modo de juego se ve bien, aunque era obvio el resultado debido a que Naruto supera en poder y números a la nobleza de Sona por si mismo. Definitivamente me gustó la determinación de Issei y Saji junto a su trabajo en equipo.
7/12/2022 c17 Rayga
Great decision with removing void rival plot
To be honest the moment I read about it, Ive become immediately displeased and had weird "cringey" feelings like "the story is ruined, gg"
Its great thing in author to adapt and change things with being able to continue story without problems
Great job ;)
7/12/2022 c16 Rayga
Absolutely great fic man
I like badass Naruto as MC
7/8/2022 c50 Mugetsu700
Great chapter, thanks.
7/4/2022 c48 Destoryer42501
Looks like the harem has officially started. Also, it is a good thing that Naruto is becoming a mid-class devil. I can't wait to see what happens next.
3,650 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »