FanFiction.Net
for The League Summoner

6/27/2022 c13 Destroyer42501
Well, things just got a whole lot more interesting. I can't wait to read the rest.
6/27/2022 c12 Destroyer42501
Another great chapter.
6/26/2022 c11 Destroyer42501
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the rest.
6/26/2022 c10 Destroyer42501
Another great chapter. I would also like Sona to be a part of the harem. Also with Grayfia in the house, it makes any attacks on them far more complicated.
6/26/2022 c9 Destroyer42501
This is another fantastic chapter. I liked that Naruto made it absolute hell (or heaven) for Riser. I also like that Naruto summoned AURELION SOL and scares the hell out of not just Riser but probably every single over devil that watched the rating game.
6/26/2022 c8 Destroyer42501
Well, you can say that Naruto is about to show why Captain Teemo is one of the most rage-inducing champions you can go against. I can't wait to see Riser peerage get absolutely destroyed in this rating game.
6/26/2022 c7 Destroyer42501
Well, that is an interesting new ability, to say the least. I can't wait to see the full function of this new ability.
6/26/2022 c6 Destroyer42501
Another great chapter
6/26/2022 c5 Destroyer42501
It was an interesting choice for naruto to summon Sett out of all champions. It was also very funny how Naruto fretted Sett by summoning his mom.
6/25/2022 c4 Destroyer42501
It is an interesting concept that Naruto's sacred gear accidentally creates a whole dimension inside himself that is League of Legends world. Also, all of hell will be set loose if The Void faction finds a way out to the High school DXD world.
6/25/2022 c1 BuddhaBuddha
Kuroka and le fay playing LOL?
6/25/2022 c3 Destroyer42501
The ability to summon the Champions of the League of legends would be completely and utterly broken in the High school DxD story. I can't wait to see them all get summoned.
6/25/2022 c2 Destroyer42501
This story is as good as I remember it. It was an interesting choice to have Koneko know about League of legends ahead of time so Naruto has someone to bond to, at the beginning of the story. I also like Naruto's unique sacred gear in this story.
6/23/2022 c10 Raoh2506
Great chapter any chance of adding gray fish to the harem
6/22/2022 c13 Ahfucjcb
I am really enjoying this story so far but I got to be honest this chapter was a bit rough to read the grammar was just off enough to make me have to reread several lines to figure it out.

Please don’t take this as a insult I assume that English might not be your first language and that is fine. I’m simply suggesting running it through a free grammar checker like grammarly.
3,714 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »