for The League Summoner

3/3/2021 c2 One Happy Birb
I want Draaaaven~ or Darius Axe, heck even Seraphim's Podium would make it funny, how bout Akali's weapon? But overall, I want Draaaven~ Axes. Draaaaaaven~
3/3/2021 c2 4animecollecter
looking good so far.
3/3/2021 c2 david.teague.3950
I've never played League of Legends never really cared to since the commercials I always saw were incredibly stupid. I will admit that so far I like this story so it'll be going into my favorites list. Btw Yagami, if I may ask, what is your update schedule I'm curious for the next chapter of Lame God.
3/3/2021 c2 JoeTanic1022
Love it
3/3/2021 c1 david.teague.3950
I'll be honest with you Yagami, I'm not all that fond of "Gamer Fics" at least the ones where a character does some stupid crap and levels up during a chapter and new garbage happens because of it to me stories like that are pure s***. Now in DXD if someone had an irregular sacred gear that enabled them to manipulate elements from say One Piece like turning the body into Fire and controlling it like Ace and later Sabo, turn into and control Ice like Aokiji, or manipulate "quakes" like old Moon-stache(yes I call him that because of the very simple fact that he doesn't have a Beard so calling him "White Beard" is very redundant.).
3/3/2021 c2 Spacecore94
I'm loving this more and more!
Will Naruto eventually be able to summon heroes?
Will they be in the harem?
3/3/2021 c1 Snake551g
ok while I find 8t funny and interesting also isn't it a bit of a low blow for that game to be the driving facotr of his survival...
3/3/2021 c2 Alchazar
is so fucked right now
3/3/2021 c2 Marco377
OK so first of I love it the idea behind your stories and I don't know why but I love summons you probably saw it but there is another crossover storie with naruto here and dxd and fate series I think and I really like it to I don't know much about lol or the heros I know some but that's that so I like it that you explain everything and I wish for the future that he could summon the heroes maybe even more than one so he could basically build his own team and fight with them and they could also teach them about theirs skills and so on and because of that he can learn to use the weapons and play better I do hope that you update regularly and not like most every few months or you just abort it overall and stop it I would really like to read your story till the end
3/3/2021 c2 Silber D. Wolf
Great
3/3/2021 c2 GunsXSwords
Is his final form going to be Zoe for lulz or Aurelionsoul for the dragon theme?
3/3/2021 c2 Nise no kishi
It would be nice to have an end of chapter AN listing the weapons Naruto summoned during the chapter
3/3/2021 c2 anto7896
I don’t play LOL very much, I’m more of an Overwatch guy myself, but this still looks very good, I’m excited to see what comes next.
3/3/2021 c2 dark king piece
really liking this story so far!, cant wait to see what you do with some of the champs such as tryndamere's undying rage, irellia's weapons, zillian's abilities, bards portals, blitzcranks grab, shyvana's transformation amongst others... Keep up the good work! :)
3/3/2021 c2 8Jebest4781
This is looking well so far
3,583 « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 .. Last Next »