FanFiction.Net
for Issei and the Paranormal (DISCONTINUED)

5/20/2021 c4 kpop1392as
Good luck and take care! Thank you for letting us know ]
5/20/2021 c4 4Shiwftie
I'll spoil it to everyone. The plot twist is...

Male Asia
5/14/2021 c2 3RexGamer15000
I guess you can call it a "Devil Trigger".
I'm really liking this fic, please don't abandon it
4/22/2021 c3 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this chapter and story.
4/15/2021 c1 griefmore
Man, how to say it so far the story has been very good, from the first chapter I am giving me an idea of where you want to take this and I am liking it, I would like to ask a few things, Will this fic be harem or will it only get involved in the idea that Issei only has eyes for Asia? If it's harem, I'm not complaining, it's your fic after all. But if you only want to focus on Asia, believe me when I tell you that the material that can be extracted from that is the comparison of pressing a mineral until it becomes a diamond, (the feelings of Issei and Asia, how other women see Issei and if This one also sees them the same, uff the fights and the drama ufff ~~), another thing that caught my attention was the fact that others thought (like I do not blame them) that From the first issei did not give priority to rescuing Asia since he saw with his own eyes how they took her away, but then I realized something, and it is a mistake that many authors make when they start a DXD fic, the MC (Whether it is issei or another character, even a self-insert) is that they do not realize the world in which they put their characters, take everything echi and harem from that world and see what you get, a world of supremacy where The strongest rules, when you are just an ant that has just "entered the rabbit hole" (in this case, the supernatural world) facing monsters (such as demons, fallen angels, hell even gods) what is it does , you play intelligently and boldly, it is what you are achieving by making issei not rush to fight with beings that can do shit, look for alliances and know the weak points of your enemy, fuck them both physically and psychologically and you will see how They do not get up again, in short, continue with the fic man I want to see how far it can go
4/6/2021 c1 Guest
Hei author can you make issei and his friends goo and rescue asia and kill riser and doidora for been responsibel for adobeting asia . And please do not kill Asia or nerf one of the characters expeciali Issei.
4/6/2021 c3 1SentinalSlice
When you wrote snare, did you mean stray? Also, didn’t Issei’s parents die at the same time as Irina? That’s what I thought I read in previously.
4/6/2021 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Very good descriptions and dialouges
4/6/2021 c1 xavex
I would understand if it was Diodora than Riser, though I can understand Riser can potentially be that devil to do something like that. So expecting a twist where he trades her to the nun addicting bastard.
4/3/2021 c2 1SentinalSlice
Why did Issei not mention that he saw a person named Riser?
Well, regardless, I’m looking forward to seeing Issei obliterate that fried chicken. And not like in a rating game, but in real life.
3/29/2021 c2 4Shiwftie
Not gonna lie, the premiere and the idea is good. I mean, really good. This fic has the capability to take the reader to a great journey, only if you as the writer head the right way. Snares in concept are good, so as the new Kuoh Academy. I'll be looking forward to another chapter.

Meanwhile the gist is good, the processing is rather, confusing. I think you can execute it better, don't think twice about your ideas dude, just write it down. As for the common issue of Balance, I think you can pull this off, I can sense that there's more to new dangers. Creating new elements to deal with Snares can be good, but for now, everything is okay.

Just put more focus on grammar, it's decent atm but it can be improved. And as the writer you can always rely on pastiche, it's a good tool to use and I recommend it. Kthxbai
3/22/2021 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Quite cool chapter and action sequences.
3/20/2021 c2 Nathan545
I want issei to get ASIA back
3/15/2021 c1 E.H. King
It makes no sense, why would he even think about enrolling in school when Asia just got kidnapped? Should she not be his top priority?
3/14/2021 c1 UnsanMusho
This has a nice pace when it comes to the plot and a very interesting plot at that. So this fic will have different evets compared to the cannon huh? I wonder what will happen to Asia and what Rias has to do with all of this?
21 Page 1 2 Next »