for The Lion Cub (HP SI)

8/16 c32 AIP Alexander
Uff, i just binge-read this story after reading the GOT fic. I absolutely love the characterization of Perenelle Flamel and the depth it adds to the story!
8/16 c8 NastySquire
All the 'righteous speeches' and the way the MC sometimes talks can be a bit cringy. Other than that I'm enjoying the story.
8/16 c3 NastySquire
(from chp 3) Yay for minimum angst. But also hope for Occlumency soon. That is the HP thing that should always be included even if it just ends up being a passive improvement to help with memory.
8/16 c2 7era-romance
stone to wood. probably extremely difficult as you're turning an abiotic material into a biotic material. Basically you're giving life to an unloving organism.
8/14 c36 4Valkorion510
Noice
8/14 c36 Temsen
Can't help but feel that the 'romance' parts are really.. awkward.
8/13 c26 misteryman526
You seem to have too many commas in the numbers you use when discussing the Malfoy loan from the Black vaults. there should always be three digits between each comma, instead of alternating between 3 and 2 digits.
8/13 c36 DarkRavie
8/13 c36 Shaedy Hoe
Why do the best stories have the shortest and least frequent updates smh?
8/13 c3 LordRhyolith
Hope there will some juicy bashing. I love a good bashing. Nothing ridiculous, but it is so easy to bash some characters in the Harry Potter verse.
8/13 c36 5plums
he shouldn't have summoned one book, but instead 7x different books. Snape wouldn't have just annotated one book, he would've done all seven years of Hogwarts.
8/13 c36 fortinpatric
Merci pour le chapitre
8/13 c36 marlastiano
good :)
8/13 c35 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
8/9 c35 0RCA
i hope harry ends up with her. i really love that pairing
695 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »