FanFiction.Net
for The Lion Cub (HP SI)

2/22 c86 herart
not to be rude, but this Daphne just doesn't feel good. That character feels like a strange to Harry, a bit stand off-ish? not quite cold but certainly not warn. After several chapters I just jumped her parts. Fleur's and even Nym's are a lot better.

On the otherside, just in this just two chapters, or even the first, Rowena feels realistic, a very good one. I didn't expect this turnaround but it seems a good one too.
2/21 c37 Zero1734
And thus Luna in a single scene reinforced the notion that she is precious and must be protected.
Also Harry keeps making himself the sworn enemy of every straight guy in the world for his boyish, suave charms and striking good looks
2/21 c36 Zero1734
Seems life really is about exchanging less than ideal situations for admittedly cheat items hahah
2/21 c24 Zero1734
Nice to see that Harry is indeed an unreliable narrator, the bashing trope isn't something I enjoy the most but personally I like the way you managed the issue
Thanks for the story :D
2/21 c38 lukeanimelover
nooo… fucking hell i hate Play boy Harry… why cant he be romantically intellegabt like pretty much every fanfic.
2/21 c37 lukeanimelover
Fucking hell! Stupid hormones
2/21 c34 lukeanimelover
Poor daphne
2/21 c21 lukeanimelover
Hmmm… i dont know how to think about this…
2/19 c88 yoto
bon chapitre
2/19 c88 dan.lew.upg
cant wait for more
2/19 c1 peggyjolaws
this story is great cant wait for more
2/18 c66 pattyboy227
Why did Harry even agree to be a prefect if he doesn't even like the job?
2/16 c88 Jah Ith Ber