FanFiction.Net
for Force of Souls

11/28 c5 Mr.Heller
To this day, no other Chad personified his name as well as Chad.
11/20 c16 Mugetsu700
Great story, thanks
11/18 c16 Bountyhunter1977
Good chapter. I am more impressed in Orihime to put aside her genital nature and fight to protect her love ones, something she struggled to do in canon. She is stronger now then she is on the Anime and after this is over she will be a bit more.

in the near future of the 3 do not interfere in Rukia being taken back to soul Society then they skip loosing there powers and spend more time training and getting stronger in invade the soul Society
11/18 c16 8Dex Zabeth
i can't wait for more
11/18 c16 evilstatistic19
Good chapter looking forward to the next one
11/17 c16 Guest
Loving this story, can't wait to see what Tatsuki's and Orihime's shikai's are, and wondering if you are you going to have Soi-fon and Yoruichi join the harem.
11/16 c16 15The Storm Master 567
Really hope you keep Chad relevant and actually strong in this story. Felt like he got shafted after he beat the former espada. Should have got more shine time in soul society arc as well like going up against a luetenant instead of one of Yamamoto’s student. Liked how you’ve got the three newbies handling the horde in there own ways and realizing that they need to change up there styles to make sure they can fight longer.
11/16 c16 4Chronosign
Read "Ichigo Awakens", it will give you a lot of ideas. The story shows how the Soul Society can stop screwing itself more often than Russia's choice in leaders.
11/16 c16 wellingtonlucas282
Obrigado pelo capítulo incrível Autor-San!
11/16 c16 djinn
great new chapter
11/16 c16 fallendemon248
So everyone seems to be fending off hollows, wondered if aizen would send anyone to keep an eye since there’s more soul reapers now but I guess it’s all still kinda the same. Can’t wait to see what they do about the memos
11/15 c16 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Awesome work! Seems like everyone is in for a MASSIVE surprise the next chapter am I right?! Eh?!
11/15 c16 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent job thank you and great work with chad’s power awakening.
11/11 c14 Helpful Old Man
This a completely unrelated rant, but god I hate how they introduced uryu, it fits perfectly with his character yes, but everything he does during their ‘duel’ is just awful… like maybe Ichigo should have just cut off the hand holding the hollow bait awful.
11/11 c8 Helpful Old Man
A couple of things,

I’m guessing that a ‘huge hollow’ is a menos grande?

The romance scenes are goddamn adorable

The pacing of this story seems to somehow be a mixture of blazing fast, agonizingly slow, and perfectly paced… I don’t really know how to put it into words, but rest assured it’s a good thing.

I’m enjoying reading this!
376 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »