for I Shall Have Lived a Little While

4/9 c1 Kaizer1008
This really helped me to lessen my stress! what a great story, thank you for writing this” If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
3/8 c1 Guest
Gwaine... :OOOOO
3/6 c1 14Cdnacho98
Yay! Ending had me in stitches! These three make the cutest trio.
Thank you for an awesome month of whump!
3/6 c1 mersan123
Thank you Emachinescat. A wonderful work of angst. Merlin has a long road to recovery but he is home.
Wonderful story.
Thanks again :)
3/6 c1 oma13
Great ending to the story. Although I would love to read the reactions of how they all wonder how Merlin got away. Love Gwaine faking to still be asleep! Arthur was pretty darn awesome here too! Loved all three chapters.
3/6 c1 3Vanvdreamer
This was a lovely and very satisfying ending. I loved that Gwaine woke up and decided to pretend to still be asleep to let them have their privacy - and then got caught at it! I really enjoyed this whole story and especially this chapter. Thanks for sharing!
3/6 c1 GuestM
Great ending for your trilogy :) I loved Arthurs reaction when Gwaine caught him actually being nice - lol. Thanks
3/6 c1 5PadrePedro
Thanks for tying all the lose ends up and ending it in a way that gave me the laugh of the day!
3/5 c1 3SunsetDawn420
Oh, I love this series! Thank you very much, it was quite the interesting read. And Gwaine ...
3/5 c1 Guest