for Switched!

5/31 c7 32Cyrokin
This fic gave me a good time. I was always a MAG shipper back in the day but returning to the Island I find I enjoy the Pinger pairing as well. Many laughs and smiles were had here. :
4/4 c7 118ChocolateChipCookies33
Such a sweet and fun story! I love it! :)
3/22 c7 Guest
Sorry it took me so long to review but I just wanted to wait until the story was done to say it all. I'll type my review for each chapter.

1. I looooove this story already and especially the MAG flirtation
2. This chapter was nice and the part with the other castaways' reactions was hilarious
3. Nice backstory on the Professor and a bit of PINGER flirtation
4. THIS CHAPTER WAS PURE COMEDY GOLD! LOVED THE PART WHERE GILLIGAN SAID "she has to see my what?!" SO FUNNY
5. Ooooooo nice MAG chapter. The kiss at the end was PERFECTION!
6. Love the cute little Howell sotry in here. You're right that they're underrperesented. The part where they see all the other couples kissing so they decide to "have some fun" was HILARIOUS.
7. I loooooooooooooved this PINGER chapter. Especially the way Ginger figured everything out. The whole story made so much sense now because Gilligan was thinking of how pretty Mary Ann was when he picked up the rock.

ALL IN ALL I LOVED THIS STORY AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEQUAL
3/22 c7 4thalleronit
Bravo! I am so looking forward to the sequel! Way to whet my whistle for more! And you are pushing me further to tell my tales about MAG and Pinger! And one of them will place them all at an historical event so unlikely to be found at...yet welcome all the same! Way to go on all of this! I am all in! Thanks for this...thanks for the shoutout...and thanks for sharing!
3/22 c6 thalleronit
Hahahahahahaha! First off, thanks for the dedication! That truly brought a smile to my face following a long day at work! And as for this story, I love how, besides Gilligan and Mary Ann getting it on...as are Ginger and Roy...the Howells are now getting it on, as well! Kissing passionately and then going into their hut!? So profoundly deeply erotic! That is what I am talking about! Another great chapter!
3/16 c5 thalleronit
Oh, this is so intense! I am even adjusting to the two of them being in different bodies. And the past about Mary Ann giving in to her newfound manly urges...deep. Real deep. Soul deep...too big to hide and it can’t be denied...their love is a river running...soul deep...soul deep! May this love deepen in future chapters!
3/15 c4 1Deylinelynn
I have enjoyed this fic since chapter 1. I love it! You are very good at keeping in character it's like I'm watching a real episode. Keep doing what your doing! Can't wait to read more!

Oh and I was wondering if you plan on writing a "The hunteraftercare for poor Gilligan themed fic or an x marks the spot in the future?
3/15 c4 4thalleronit
This is laugh out loud funny in some parts! It was visualizing as if it was the TV show in full 4K formation! I am really enjoying your writing! Please..keep this going!
3/15 c3 thalleronit
This is a very great story! I like how this is deepening! Great character development! On to th next chapter!