for Star Trek: where no demigod has gone before

6/22 c3 Seven of Nine P
I really like your story so far. I have not seen a PJO-TNG crossover before and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE what you are doing with it. The chapters have been really good so far, and I hope you keep updating!
5/5 c3 chickenlittle
The writing comes across as robotic unfeeling and that makes it stale .. no flavor ..
5/5 c3 kirosyamcha
This isn’t a chapter, it’s a paragraph...
4/7 c2 Guest
Yes! FINALLY SOMEONE WRITES A FANFIC OF PERCY X STAR TREK THAT IS WORTH READING! THANK YOU!

I can’t wait for the next chapter.
4/2 c1 50WitchSorceress49
Yep, the Borg are nasty. Can you imagine being assimilated and being like that for over three hundred years? I'm doing a story as well and he always introduced himself as Captain Jean-Luc Picard of the Federation Starship Enterprise. However, I'm willing to overlook that. Good story, by the way.
3/18 c2 chickenlittle
ok looking forward to see how you combine the two stories ... on another note you need to be cautious of saying the same thing more than once unless you really need to put in an explanation I am referring to when annabeth asked about percy and it was answered he is sleeping and the next paragraph you asked the same thing again
3/8 c1 kirosyamcha
captain Picard tends to introduce himself as captain jean-luc Picard in the first place and Percy should have introduced himself as Perseus Jackson if he is going to tell them to call him Percy, instead of introducing himself as Percy Jackson.