for One Thousand Cups

5/7 c1 SmileSimplify
This was both hot and sweet. Thanks much for sharing it with us!

BTW, I hope Draco often bought coffee for his colleagues as well, because 1000 cups of coffee within one year is... a lot. O.o
4/13 c1 F U CATSPATS31
Cunt off catspats31 for constantly slagging off minor infractions rather than child rape or necrophilia stories on here!
Suppose your too busy screwing your grandmother's cold rotting body to notice huh?
ffs just leave off alright.
4/6 c1 3Anahia
So cute!*
4/6 c1 Anahia
Wo cute!
3/23 c1 hpemilia
Such a lovely story, thanks for sharing.
3/21 c1 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You need to remove all of the detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in this story if you want it to remain at this site, or upload it to a site where "Fiction MA" content is allowed like Archive Of Our Own or AdultFanfiction.
3/12 c1 7BlessMyHart
Gosh darn it. I am in all the feels! I’m not sure if my intense blush is more from the smut or the fluffy romance.

Great job!
Wonderful, just wonderful
3/8 c1 Dionysius1
This was great!
3/8 c1 colao
Aw, I love fluff, it warms my soul.
3/8 c1 melody1019
I love a passionate yet sweet Draco. Well done!
3/7 c1 pgoodrichboggs
Awww! So sweet and hot!
3/7 c1 2SomethingCalledLife
This was really good. I loved their banter and even I was breathless with all of their flirting earlier!