for Comfortable Confessions

4/25 c1 dhea11
Awesome novel. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
3/12 c1 8LaylaEvercrest
Oh man, this is really good, because it has this sort of ambiguous ending. The writing was solid all the way through, but the first part was my favorite. Zell would blurt something weird out, but think, "nah, squall won't make this weird". But of course, Squall DOES make it weird. Then Zell starts digging a hole so deep he figures he needs to just dig until he's on the other side. I like how it just hints at "something" but doesn't need to take it further (yet). Very enjoyable.
3/11 c1 11Almasy11
Ah, this is nice! The dialogue is fantastic and in-character. Zell in particular is well captured. There’s something comfortable and wholesome about this that appeals to a fan of the game who simply wants to spend time with the characters. Well done. I love this pairing, too, because of some of the scenes you reference - especially the prison rescue. Zell and Squall have such an adorable dynamic in the game with Zell liking Squall a bit too much and wanting his approval and friendship and Squall just not being that into it.
3/10 c1 14Rosa Heartlily
I wasn't sure where we were going to end up with this but it was really nice to see Squall not only relaxed but playful.

Thank you for sharing.