for Stitches

3/15 c1 46Maran Zelde
I love how Zim was just angry over the McGuffin being broken until he noticed Dib bleeding.

"See, I told you he'd need anesthesia!" LOL.

It's believable that Zim would save Dib. After all, it's no fun winning if your opponent isn't alive to see it (to paraphrase one of the Discworld novels). Of course, since this fanfic is labeled ZADF, Zim probably cares about Dib deep down. But if Dib asked Zim why he saved him, Zim would likely tell him it was for the selfish reason.

I also like how Membrane was actually helpful. And Gaz was practically saying she was worried sick in Gaz-speak.

Overall, this is a nice, well-written little fanfic.
3/10 c1 26DamyDark
Aquí lo que muestra el autor (sí, usted), es el respeto que se le puede tener a un enemigo. Y a veces más allá del respeto, puede incluso existir una pizca de camaradería. Me gusta. Gracias por escribir tu visión.

Nos vemos.
3/9 c1 38slutpharma
where the hell is it
3/9 c1 46Zim'sMostLoyalServant
Nice little story. Liking Gaz showing some affection, and Dib's thoughts at the end.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
3/9 c1 137Invader Johnny
Well it's ironic that Zim showed some level of humanity by saving Dib even if he was the one to almost send him to the "other side" in the first place.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
3/9 c1 2SpaceAndInfinity
This is great! I thought it was funny that Computer insisted on Anesthesia. Also, ZADF is so awesome, I love it!