for what is in a happily ever after anyway

3/23 c3 yanomichi
me encanta sigue porfavor
3/23 c3 2Yumi Edogawa
Thanks for the update! I love the Arctic Kitsune animagus! Also, what is Grim exactly? I caught all of the references of the Founders except the one for Pomefiore... is that one the Snow Queen? Or possibly the Red Queen? I'm also curious to find out who founded Harry's House and why it was abandoned... unless it was originally guest quarters or something.
3/23 c3 Lady Kaiki
Love it !
3/22 c3 4597boss
Nice, cool off literally.
3/22 c3 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
3/22 c3 SumeragiByakuren
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for updating! Please please please please please update again soon! I beg of you! I can't wait for more!
3/13 c2 Lady Kaiki
Fantastic !
3/13 c2 2Yumi Edogawa
Poor Harry. He needs sleep. Hopefully he feels better after he wards his room and gets some rest. I'm a bit curious to see what his animagus form is... based on the white fur and the 'not a cat' comment as well as the 'magical creature' clues, my guess is demiguise... though he could be a yeti I guess.
3/13 c1 Yumi Edogawa
This is a very interesting beginning! I'm curious to see how Harry will react when he's not exhausted and mainly in survival mode.

... Now I want to look up the anime this is a crossover of. It sounds fun.
3/13 c2 4597boss
Poor harry.
3/12 c1 7Yuuri Tsuzuki
You have combined the two things I love into one fanfic. I’m so happy to see where this goes ️
3/11 c1 1Liantei
I'm not familiar with Twisted Wonderland (though I think I can kind of get the hint just from its name that it's based on some kind of Alice in Wonderland AU?) but this seems like a really interesting start so far! And I just love that profile picture too! Is that what Harry is going to look like? Very nice! Also, one quick question, have you thought about maybe changing Harry's first name too? His name just doesn't really mesh well with those of the other characters that well. What about Hadrian Peverell? This is just a suggestion of course and you can feel free to keep it the same too, I'll still happily read it regardless ;)

Thank you for writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/11 c1 1hellfire45