for This Is the Way the World Ends

4/25 c1 dhea11
Awesome novel. I love it. You can join in NovelStar writing contest with a theme "WEREWOLVES" Prices are amazing!

httpsauthor. starlight. ink/essay/index. html
(PC)
httpapp. novelstar. top/index/index/special/id/87
or email any of the following editors;
hardy novelstar. top
joye novelstar. top
lena novelstar. top
app. novelstar. top
3/12 c1 colobonema
Just realized my review was Mega Spoiler City. Sorry...
Note to review-readers: don't read my review. Hey, go and read the fic instead, it's great.
3/12 c1 16colobonema
So glad you wrote something for this challenge! This was excellent. There’s a whole world packed into these 2000 words. A harrowing, horrible world…

Love the idea of poison-roulette Gayla steak. Seifer would definitely be the type to develop the post-apocalyptic self-sufficiency skills. He’s someone you’d want on your side after the world ends.

Goddamn Odine laughing at the zombie apocalypse. Screw that guy.

Noooo Zell tho, how could youuuu! And then Zombie Selphie, jesus. (I mean, I have a habit of making Selphie undead so glass houses here, but OMG.)

I loved the idea of Seifistis falling in love at their three-month refuge at the Tomb of the Unknown King.

The end… *explodes* But then what? Then whhaaaaat?
3/12 c1 8LaylaEvercrest
This was fantastic! This really does hit on the challenge, but to be honest, the challenge is open ended. I like how you incorporated zombies (because, duh... zombies are awesome), but it also also removes this a bit from our own reality. I found that refreshing. I could relate to certain aspects of what they were feeling/experiencing, but you added more layers that in a way makes us grateful that our situation isn't like that. Oh, man, I'm loving the love shack inclusion. It's so primal, desperate, and relatable (human contact is the one thing they can still enjoy). I felt sideswiped by the Rinoa announcement. Driving the stakes up! Squall giving her his rations, not smart, but I can see him doing it. Oh, the end though. Well written and painful visual. Amazing work! I'm happy to see you in this challenge. :))
3/12 c1 10Queen000
Someone's a fan of The Walking Dead *wry grin*

Really well done. Wondering about Irvine. But then again, it's a big world. You're not always gonna know what's happened to the people you knew. The fact that they find out about two people is remarkable.

I instantly remembered the quote, but I didn't for the life of me know where it had come from. Thanks for the bit at the end.

I really want to know what happens next, but at the same time the ending is really perfect the way it is.

Trying real hard not to spoil what goes on in the story (the first line might be the biggest spoiler and I'm sorry for that).

ciao *waves*