for Take a Dart and Throw It

5/4 c1 57KnightedRogue
This is adorable! My favorite scene was the one of Han in the shower... which, I mean. That’s probably not the only time I’ve ever written (or thought) those words. Cant wait for part 2! Thank you!
4/7 c1 Kaizer1008
This really helped me to lessen my stress! what a great story, thank you for writing this” If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
4/3 c1 18Arallute
I always assumed they lived wherever the seat of government was, but of course you’re right. US senators have an apartment in DC and a house somewhere else, so why shouldn’t Han and Leia? I think she’d want someplace that reminds her of Alderaan, with its cultural opportunities and eco-friendly architecture. If the Hapes Consortium is a no-go for Han, understandably, maybe...Naboo? Chandrila? Something in that neighborhood? This is actually a very fun game I’m playing in my head right now...
3/25 c1 Ripley19
Oh gosh! Glad there was a continuation. 16 months later and our favorite married couple still has not decided on a planet and on a home to call their own. And this was just abt picking a planet. Can you imagine how they're going to go over the design and materials of their house next?

And on another note, Thank you Push for returning to finish IIYD. I have yet to reread the entire novel to savor your last few updates. Thank the maker that you found the muse to right once more for H/L. It would be too much to ask for that you write for them regularly because life happens and interests change but knowing that you are just around and well and will drop by to give us a gem of your stories abt our fave couple every now and then is more than enough. Thank you and well done. Stay safe too!
3/13 c1 Hogglespike
A warm and amusing take on this dilemma for our favourite couple! I appreciated how different it was to 'Journies and Destinations' , showing there are endless stories and endless universes for Han and Leia to play in!
3/12 c1 2cassandane
Ha, I still haven’t figured out where I want to live! Fun take on Han & Leia’s figuring out where to live, thanks!
3/12 c1 22knitzkampf
Again, two distinct voices, yet so completely together. A great couple! Plus, I enjoyed your winking references to rerouting the Falcon's auxiliary power system and Ewoks. Lando was funny too
3/12 c1 playtime2507
This was so cute! Loved it and hope to read part 2 soon!
3/12 c1 Guest
Oh, this is really fun to read! Love the back and forth banter between them and am totally looking forward to more. Thank you so much for sharing your story! By the way, ShouldIGetOutAndPush, it is YOU that is "appreciated and inspiring." :)
3/12 c1 3Stoned Rose
Oh my god, I let out a little squeal when I saw you had a new story! Great to see you again! I found this story warm and funny and delightful. I am absolutely thrilled there will be a part two.. What a pleasant surprise this was after a long day. Thank you for sharing, I loved it. :-)
3/12 c1 62Kondoru
Oh, that was a good un.

I was diligent when picking a Uni; The good ones turned me down, (Oxford and Durham, which are about the fancy pantest you might ask for) the other good one I visited in a two day event that took up half the week (Bad storms so they fed and let us stay until they were over) I. Just. Didnt. Gell. At.

I ended up studying at a college in Cornwall.

1) No proper Uni experience I set my heart upon. (Let alone the Fancy Proper Uni experience...)
2) Lovely place with lots to delight in.

So folk were telling me how lucky I was to end up in such a nice place.

Cornwall is a place you go on holiday in (Mine happened to be several years) But you dont live there. There are no jobs for a start, and its rather cut off from the rest of the country.
3/12 c1 34DarthKoalaBear
Love it! It reminds me of all those HGTV shows where the husband wants land and the wife wants to be close to the city and the husband wants a 'man cave' and the wife wants a kitchen island and stainless steel appliances, even though the husband points out she never actually cooks... LOL
3/12 c1 28Zyra M
This is really cute and sweet and sounds so very them. I like how they have made their discussions/arguments so succinct :) Like they don't really need to exchange a ton of words to get their point across or understand what the other person is saying. And it's also very sweet that they want to make sure wherever their home is, it's perfect because neither one of them has had one in so long or even at all. Really looking forward to them settling into wherever their nice new home is. Nice work!
3/12 c1 MrsScruffyNerfherder
I love married Han and Leia. So sweet!
Eagerly awaiting to see where they end up living. Maybe with Luke?