FanFiction.Net
for VegeBulShit

8/9/2022 c1 renegad3rogu3
omg listening to this with the audiobook option on the app just makes this that much more amazing lmaoo

this was so funny omg
5/4/2021 c1 22JustAPercyJacksonFan1
Oh my god, that was amazing!*dies* The - That was good stuff!
4/28/2021 c1 cyrilalbar06
This is a pretty good book If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
3/17/2021 c1 6JogreMyOgre
This is the kind of content I live for. Thank you for delivering this glorious relic upon this earth, so that it may be remembered for generations to come. May it be studied and pondered upon by the scholars of eras beyond our culture and understanding. True poetry must be cherished, for it is fleeting in the sea of modern media.
3/15/2021 c1 6MariIvyFenta
lol I just read a story that's first chapter was totally that Vegeta POV and I can't keep going cuz I just keep thinking about this story. Bahahahahahahahaha!
3/14/2021 c1 28daughterofrisingsun
WTH did I just read? Haven't seen a parody on this level in years!
3/12/2021 c1 6MariIvyFenta
Fixinglol suggested text thought I was spelling fucking.)

Briefsmeanwhile (,you have a period.
Briefs... ... again...
Vegeta's P.O.V.*
... this isn't serious i give up but I'm gonna finish this story it's HILARIOUS! I have to re read this vegeta pod part though. I'm dying here I can hardly get through this. "Call out of Dooty"

OMG what is happening!? clearly I don't read enough fanfiction myself.
Oh shit! You went after Vegeta's ass! I love it!
I can't...I just can't comment on the talking cats name.
lol these scene breaks. (omg I had an issue with kids and dogs and guy lost. I used the different chapter break to identify where I'd been)
Magic food!
I have used the arm shooting up from the rubble in my canon fic. But the way you wrote this is...I don't really have words...
!'h" is fucking right!
I thought Vageta was good but Vegita makes me think of Austin Powers... ...wtf?
Oh, that's-that's still wrongI still can't.
...um...um...idk what just happened. Wait they are sandwiches and Panchy is eating them?
Oh Snap!

Well... Maybe I have a few words. You are a mad genius and I love this insanity!