for My Marvelous Academia

6/3 c3 edoabb
This is kind of forced, I mean if Izuku has to fall in love on sight, Ochako surely wouldn't be it, I mean considering his stay in Marvel with tons of extremely beautiful super heroines, him seeing a cute girl not beautiful wouldn't make him blush or fall head over heels. The Izuku in canon was more bashful due to his inexperience and lack of social interaction especially with girls, this one should be a Stark and a hero, he at least would be surrounded by people.
6/1 c5 14RedBurningDragon
Also helps that Izuku is a sponge for knowledge
6/1 c1 Drcaus
My Hero Acedemia and Fairy Tail crossover
Deku One for All
Deku harem
6/1 c3 revanvador
For the 3rd chapter the French part have an error.
"Belle déesse d'une beauté incomparable, comment pourrais-je vous servir ?"
Because je=I while now it would mean something like that "how could she help you"
5/31 c5 2ProjectIceman
Another member of the harem, GET!
5/31 c5 4Gamelover41592
epic work on this chapter
5/18 c4 3Silvanium
It's interesting, but you seriously need to seperate the AN's at the start and end from the actual meat of the story.
5/18 c4 2ProjectIceman
THINK ALL MIGHT THINK!
5/17 c4 4Gamelover41592
0-0 yikes
5/14 c1 n1ght4ury20
put a gender bending warning
5/14 c3 3Raidentensho
not too shabby. though the fem Shoto is too much figured that it would instead be Fuyumi(Shoto's older sister), she is a cute one. plus i was expecting Rumi/Mirko if Toga didn't work out. also wonder if Robbie will get with Ryukyu. looking forward to more. until then, later!
5/14 c3 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
5/14 c3 Digitalreaper360
it's updated. and it's good. can't wait for more
5/14 c3 Dylan-A-Friend
Nice!
5/14 c3 2ProjectIceman
That's quite the curse you placed on him Loki LOL If it was old Izuku, that would be a death sentence XD

Based on the previews, I'm gonna love the next chapter LOL
66 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »